Chapter thirty-four

When dinner was over, Harry decided to just ride around town before going back to the hotel. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to properly show her around because of the paparazzi and the extreme training plan he had for the whole week, but he still wanted to show her as much as he possibly could.

"And there is where I had my first kiss." He said, pointing to a little coffee shop.

"Oh, that's nice." Bree smiled, looking at him.

"It wasn't great." Harry laughed. He looked down at his watch and then up at Bree again. "We should go back to the hotel."

Bree just nodded and smiled at him. She was happy. Dinner was amazing and she felt so much closer to Harry then she had ever felt before. He was talking to her and telling her things about his past, she felt as if she was finally getting to know him properly. When they arrived at the hotel, only a few reporters were waiting for them. Bree was seriously getting tired of them, they were everywhere.

"This is annoying." She said, sighing, as soon as they entered the room. "I don't know how you deal with this every day and for years."

"You just end up getting used to it." Harry shrugged.

"I wouldn't, trust me." Bree said, walking to the room.

Bree entered the room, totally distracted. When she turned around though, her mouth felt open. The room was filled with white candles, there was champagne in the dresser and the bed was filled with rose petals, just like the floor around it. Harry walked to the room too, stopping right behind Bree.

"What do you think?" he whispered in her ear.

"What's all this?" she asked, shocked.

"I told you I wanted to make this night perfect." He whispered again, turning her around and holding her against him. "And I wanted to make our first time together perfect too, but it wasn't possible. But I still can make the second."

"This wasn't necessary..." Bree started saying but he interrupted her.

"Stop saying that. It was necessary. You deserve all of this and so much more, Bree." Harry was looking right into her eyes as he spoke. "You helped me when I needed the most, you've been helping your mom for years... You deserve to be happy and to be repaid for all you've done for everyone." Harry put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you..." she whispered.

Harry didn't answer her. Instead, he kissed her passionately and held her a little closer against him. Bree was kissing him as passionately as he was kissing her, giving herself completely into the kiss. His hands started roaming her back, moving up and down until he finally unzipped it and pulled it down her arms slowly, letting it fall to the ground. He never stopped kissing her though, and his touch was so soft and warm.

Bree wasn't wearing a bra underneath the dress, so it made it easier for him to grab her breasts and massage them with his big hands. She moaned against her lips, making him pull away and touch her forehead with his own.

"Fuck..." he whispered against her lips. "You have no idea what you do to me."

She didn't answer him though. She just grabbed him by the back of his neck and pushed his lips against hers again. Harry started walking to the bed, taking her with him. He let himself fall, so Bree could stay on top. Their first time was all cute and all that, but he wanted to see her in control this time. He wanted to feel her desire and he wanted her to do with him whatever she pleased. Bree was visibly shy, but he wanted her to feel the way he saw her: a powerful and sexy woman who drove him insane.

Bree started grinding against him, making him moan lowly. He smirked. She sat up on his lap, moving her hips softly as she unbuttoned his shirt. Once the shirt was opened, Harry hurriedly threw it to the ground and laid back again. Bree started kissing his neck and down his chest and belly. His body was so warm, she just wanted to hug him and never let him go.

She got out of the bed, unbuttoning his pants and taking them off as well along with his briefs. Harry moaned a little when his manhood was set free and he held himself up with his elbows, seeing Bree take off her black panties. He felt back into the bed and moaned again.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked, once she was back in bed. She only nodded.

Harry turned them around, placing her small body underneath his. He putted the condom on and hurriedly entered her, slowly at first so she could get used to him. Bree closed her eyes tightly, feeling him stretch her as he moaned of pleasure for finally being inside her again. Her hand caressed his cheek softly and he rested his forehead on hers again.

He started moving against her, making them both moan together. Harry took both her wrists and pinned her down onto the bed, kissing down her neck as she moaned softly. He realized that Bree was reaching her orgasm and the way she moaned his name softly and threw her head back, made him close his eyes tightly to hold himself. He wanted to give her the full pleasure, so he had to hold his own orgasm.

He kept moving against her, Bree moving a little too, completely overwhelmed by pleasure. Harry kissed her lips and neck again and looked her right in the eyes.

"I'm close..." Bree moaned in a whispered.

"I love you." He whispered too.

Bree reached her orgasm, taking Harry with her short after. He felt right beside her, completely exhausted and sighed. He didn't even realize what he was saying until the words left his lips. He was scared about her reaction, he had no idea what to expect. He just hoped it wasn't too soon for him to say those words and that he wouldn't scare her away. She got up and walked to the bathroom, not saying a word. When she went back to bed, she laid beside him and smiled. Harry looked at her. Bree kissed his lips softly and laid back again, a huge smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked, after a few minutes in silence. Bree didn't answer. When he looked at her again, she was already asleep. Harry smiled at the sight of her, sleeping right beside him. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes to sleep too.

______________________________________________________________________________

A.N.: Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo

Edited