Chapter thirty-two

Bree was trying on the dresses while Catherine, as she found out was the woman's name, helped her out with accessories, shoes and anything else she needed. Bree was still a little confused about all that. Who was even taking care of the store for her to spend so much time out there with her? Apart from Gustav, that is. But she quickly realized that Harry had probably paid her to stay there with her.

"That dress looks lovely on you." Catherine said, a genuine smile on her face this time.

"You think?" Bree asked and the woman nodded. She was wearing a long navy dress that hugged her curves just right. "Don't you think this is a little too much for a dinner?"

"Probably." Catherine said and laughed but then she stopped. "Please don't tell Mr. Styles I laughed at his choice." She seemed scared and that made Bree laugh.

"Relax! I'm not telling him anything." Bree said and the girl sighed in relief. That made Bree frown her eyebrows. "Why is everyone so afraid of Harry?" she finally asked. Catherine laughed nervously.

"Well, first off, he's a boxer. The best of the country to be exact. He could break my entire body just by snapping his fingers." She said and Bree laughed. "And then, he's kind of scary to look at, you know?"

"No, I really don't." Bree said. "I think he's really pleasant to look at actually."

"Yeah, that too." Catherine said, lost in thoughts but she soon realized she had said it out loud. "I'm so sorry. He's your man, I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay. I mean, it is the truth." Bree said. She decided to take the price tag on the dress to check how much that was. "What? This is ridiculous!" Bree almost chocked on her saliva.

"What's wrong?"

"This dress is too expensive! There's no way I'm taking this one." She said and Catherine laughed. "What?"

"Mr. Styles did choose some of the most expensive dresses we have in store." She stated. "But now I can see why. They really fit you well." Catherine said making Bree blush.

"He's crazy..." she whispered.

"It's the good kind of crazy." Catherine started to put somethings in place.

"Maybe..." Bree whispered shyly.

After about another hour trying on dresses, Bree finally decided in which she should take for dinner with Harry. She ended up not choosing any of the dresses Harry had picked, even though they all looked great. But they were too expensive, and it made no sense for her to spend so much of his money in dress for a dinner. So, she ended up picking up a simple but classy dress, that was still expensive but not as much, and that Catherine guaranteed would be perfect for a dinner date.

"You made a good choice, Bree. Don't worry about it." Catherine assured.

"If you say so..." she whispered. "I don't even know where he's taking me and I really don't want to look bad or anything."

"And you won't." the woman smiled at her. "It was really nice meeting you." Catherine admitted, making Bree smile at her.

"You too. And I'll make sure to come visit if I ever come to London again."

Gustav was patiently waiting for Bree at the door, and he quickly opened it up when he noticed her approaching with a bag in hand. Bree smiled politely at him and he followed her to the car, opening up the door again.

"Where to now, miss?" he asked, as soon as he entered the car.

"I don't know..." she said. "What time is it?"

"It's 5:30pm. We have to be back in about half an hour."

"Can we just go pick up something to eat? I'm starving!" Bree asked and Gustav just nodded once and started the car.

He stopped the car in front of a small café and got out with her. Bree went inside and picked something to eat, while the guy stood right behind her. Bree felt a little awkward with that, she wasn't used to needing a security guard at all, and she could tell that everyone inside the café was looking at them strangely.

She decided it was best to have her food to go, so she could eat on the way. She understood why Harry was concerned about her, especially because he wouldn't be able to spend the whole day with her, but it was still weird for her. She thought no one would recognize her, she had only been seen with Harry once, so it wasn't a big deal.

As soon as they got to the hotel, Mr. Harrison came running to them, asking Bree how everything went. She smiled at him and simply said that everything went fine.

"I see you picked up a dress." He said, looking at the bag she was holding. Bree just nodded. "That's great. The hairdresser and makeup artist are already waiting for you in the room."

"What?" Bree asked, confused.

"They are here to help you get ready for dinner." He explained.

"I don't need all that. I can do my own hair and makeup." She protested and Mr. Harrison just awkwardly smiled. "Harry really overreacted with this dinner."

"I think that Mr. Styles just wants everything to be perfect." Mr. Harrison explained, and Bree sighed.

"Sure, why not? I did buy a dress worth my monthly salary so..."

Mr. Harrison just smiled at her and hurried her to the elevator. Bree took a deep breath as soon as she was alone in that tiny space. She couldn't understand why Harry had done all that for a simple dinner, and she couldn't think of a good reason for him not to tell her about it. It made her kind of angry that everyone knew about that dinner but her. Still, she tried to shake off all the grumpiness she was feeling from this completely different life she was living for only a few hours, and smiled at the hairdresser and makeup artist that were already waiting for her with everything set up to prepare her for dinner.

______________________________________________________________________________

A.N.: Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo

Edited