Twelve

Sophia
After all the boys had been introduced, we talked at the house for a while before leaving for our dinner reservations at around 5:30. Trevor drove one car with all the usntdp boys, while I drove the other with the islanders and Syd. We got to the restaurant at about 5 to 6 and we parked in spots next to each other. We all piled out of the car and looking at the boys in all of their suits and seeing Sydney in her dress I said "damn we all look good" To which mat says "I know right," and we all laugh.
Mat and I have been close for a really long time, my dad used to train with him and at camps he would stay at my other house. He actually stayed with us for a whole summer a few years ago so I got really close with him then. Ever since we've kept in touch, but I missed him like hell, and was really excited that we got to see him tonight. We were the kind of best friends that could stay up all night just talking about random stuff and goofing off and just have fun, which was amazing.
We all walked into the restaurant and Sydney said "hi I have a reservation for 11" to which the lady says "for Martin?" "Yes" "okay follow me I'll show you to your table" she says while starting to walk to a large secluded table in the back corner, kinda away from everyone else. "Is this okay?" The hostess asks, "yes it's perfect thank you," I say back. "Perfect, enjoy your meal" to which I say "thank you" and the hostess walks away.
We all got seated, with me in between Alex and Jack and across from Mat. Sydney was across from Jack and the rest of the guys were mixed in along the rest of the table. We all looked at the menus for a pretty short amount of time, before the waiter came over and introduced himself and poured us each a glass of wine. Even though it wasn't legal, most of the guys were legal and well known, so I'm assuming they just thought we were all legal and didn't ask any of us for Id. We all decided what we wanted and discussed getting a few appetizers, which we all agreed on. The waiter came back a few minutes later and we all placed our orders. We immediately started talking about everything, cause the boys were really interested in the lives of the islanders, as they were gonna be drafted to the pros soon. Jack and Syd talked a lot, as did Mat, Alex, and I. Alex and Mat talked about hockey for a little, and then we started talking about more personal stuff, like dating and stuff. Mat has never been a big one for relationships, but the few he's been in went really well until they didn't. After making the pros he says it's been a lot tougher to find a girl he likes because when someone comes up to him at a bar, you don't know if it's someone actually interested in you, or if it's some puck bunny that knows you're famous and wants you for your money. Honestly I get that, it's gotta be tough finding something real when a lot of people know you and know you have money.
Mat asked me if I had a boyfriend yet and I said no but I've got my eye on someone, to which Alex says "oh do you now? And who would this be?"
"Oh idk, but you know him" I say winking and turning back to mat, who raises his eyebrows knowing there's something going on between us. He asks about Trevor and how he's doing, and I told him as far as dating goes, the closest thing Trevor has had to a relationship a 14 year old puck bunny trying to slide into his dms. We all laugh and Alex and I make eye contact. He put his hand on my thigh, and I don't want to admit it, but this boy never fails to give me butterflies.
After about a half hour of talking, our appetizers come out. We got a few fancy apps like fried calamari, bruschetta, and some pesto flatbread, and then Syd and I being mentally five, made the guys get fried mac and cheese bites and mozzarella sticks.
We all tried all of the various appetizers, and after a little while, our entrees came out.
I had ordered a chicken Marsala, and almost everyone else got some form of steak or filet mignon. We all ate our meals, which were delicious btw, and continued talking, mostly about hockey and games and just random stuff. We were walking back to the car and it was kinda windy and Alex offered me his suit jacket, which I took, after he basically didn't give me a choice to say no. We were walking back and we were holding hands and it was really cute; or at least that's what Syd and Jack said, as they were walking behind us, also holding hands, with Syd wearing jacks jacket.
We waited in the parking lot for a few minutes and waited for the boys Uber to get there, and we talked about the game tomorrow against the caps. They told us they could get us all vip seats in the family and friends box so we shouldn't get tickets just yet.
After another minute or two, their Uber got here and they all piled in, Anthony, Mat, and Matt in the back and Anders in the front.
We then proceeded to get into our cars, Trev, Cole, and jack taking one car, and Alex offering to come in the other car with me.
During the car ride Alex put his hand on my thigh, giving me butterflies yet again, and this time he talked in a more seductive tone, and I could tell he was trying to be attractive, which he most definitely was.
After a few minutes in the car we got back to the house and Alex winks at me before getting out and trying to be all cute, he runs around to the other side of the car and opens my door for me. He's so adorable. It was really late by the time we got home, about midnight, so we basically all went upstairs and got ready for bed. We had the game tomorrow afternoon at 1, and we had to get there around 11, so we couldn't really stay up super late, no matter how much we wanted to.
I went upstairs and took off my makeup, showered for bed, and changed into some shorts and Alex's hoodie that I still had from a little while ago. Before I went to bed I went to Jacks room to have a little talk with him about him and Syd and about Alex and I. I told him I was really happy for him about getting into a relationship with Sydney, but i also told him that if he hurts me best friend there's gonna be hell to pay. He told me he knows and that he wouldn't hurt her, and we moved on to talking about Alex and I. I told him I really like Alex, as he already knows, and that I basically told him I liked him tonight at dinner in front of Mat, which he said he was proud of me for. We talked for a little about me actually making a move on Alex, which we both lowkey knew I was too much of a baby to do, but then we both laughed and I left his room cause we overheard Quinn laughing at us from his bed, and I decided it was late and I was gonna let the boys get some rest and try to go to sleep.
I set my alarm for the next morning and decided to scroll through my insta and open some snaps for a little and then go to sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep. I didn't realize how tired I was until I actually laid down, but I did end up getting a good sleep.