One

Sophia
Today I got a really interesting call from my brother, and he basically told me he and his friends were gonna be staying at our second home? I'm so confused.

I should probably give a little background, I just turned 18, and I wanted to get away from my parents who were always nagging me about moving out and getting my life started, and they suggested I could stay at our second home in Washington D.C., as that's where my job was located. We have kind of a small family, as there's only four of us, but we live in a really nice house, and our second home, in D.C., is nicer than our home in Michigan, but that's just my opinion. Now I don't really like to tell people this, but my family is kinda well known in the hockey community. First we have my dad, Martin Zegras(think of Martin brodeur) who, according to my friends, is a hockey legend. Next we have my dummy of a twin brother, who I grew up playing with, until I tore my acl. He moved on to play for team USA, while I was still playing minor midget. Next we have me, and as you know my hockey career was put on pause for a while, so while my brother got better and better, I was on the sidelines. Not to say I don't support him, because I do 100%, I just kinda wish I had kept my career going.

Anyway enough of the sad chit chat, I just had to text my brother and ask him what the hell he meant when he said him and his teammates would be living with us for the summer, cause those boys are a lot  of drama and a lot to handle.

A/N
Hey guys I know this chapter is short but it's just an intro the actual chapters are going to be a lot longer. I'm not sure how long this book is going to be yet but I'm aiming to have it done in a month or less.