Thirteen

Sophia
Today my blaring alarm woke me up at 8am, and even though I hated that alarm clock with a passion, I was still the one that set the alarm so I have nobody to blame except for myself for being interrupted during my dream about playing hockey with all the boys and finally kissing Alex.
I got up a few minutes after I turned off my alarm clock and responded to a few snapchats, and got out of bed to take a shower. The boys had the same idea, getting up at the same time. The difference was the boys were done with their showers in 5 minutes and I took 30.
It was okay though, I got out of the shower and blew out my hair, as well as did some makeup and decided on a pair of black ripped jeans and my Mat Barzal Jersey over a white champion hoodie for the game, paired with my Air Force 1's. I had finished getting ready by 9:30, and I met the boys downstairs. We had to leave in an hour, giving us some time to hang out and eat breakfast before we had to go. For my breakfast I had a bowl of strawberries and mango with some blueberries, along with a strawberry banana smoothie. Can you tell me favorite fruit is strawberries? Oh well.
We all ate and the boys grabbed their jerseys, and let me say, I was disgusted by the array of jerseys I saw. Trev and I both rocked Barzal jerseys, Jack in a Beauvillier Jersey, also acceptable, but Cole was wearing an Ovi Jersey and Quinn one with Tom Wilson on it. Completely unacceptable. Alex was also wearing a great jersey, as he was wearing a Cal Clutterbuck Jersey. I didn't even have to ask, I knew Syd was going to be in a Matt Martin Jersey, which is quite obvious considering 1. That's her last name, and 2. It's her brother.
We left the house around 10:30 and drove to the arena. We took two cars cause the boys would have to leave directly from the game to go home and go to practice, but I was gonna stay out. We went through security and some girls recognized Quinn from the Canucks and asked him for a picture, which he gladly said yes to. We made our way to the Islanders box and we said hi to some of the other nhl wives and families who were there for the Isles. We hung out there for a while and I went down with Sydney to the locker rooms to with the boys good luck. Barzy automatically complimented my jersey, to which I said "thank you, I've heard this guy Barzal, or whatever his name is, is a pretty decent player. Have you heard of him?"
He laughs at me and says "hmm the name sounds familiar. Oh wait, I have his jersey too" and he turns around and picks up his game jersey from the hanger. We all laugh and I tell him I should be getting to my seats, but to have a good game and we'll see them after.
The ntdp boys have an afternoon practice today, which lines up perfectly with the game. Their practice is from 5-7:30, and it's a 1pm game, so by the time we get out of this game, they're gonna go home and grab their hockey stuff before going to the second rink of the day. I was gonna go home with either Sydney or Mat, cause I know Sydney drove with her brother, so I might grab a ride with them, or I might just go out to lunch with Barzy, after all, it's been a while since we hung out just the two of us, and I missed him.
We walked through the concourse at the arena and Jack got asked for a picture by another girl who said that she was in love with him, he chuckled that one off and we all kept walking. We found our seats, which were the first row behind the islanders bench, and we all sat down. I was sitting next to Alex and jack, with Syd on the other side of jack, and Cole and Trevor next to Alex.
The islanders came out and started their warmups, and everyone was cheering, mostly for the caps, but there was a decent amount of islanders fans there too. After warmups, the guys all went back to the locker rooms for a few minutes before coming out and coming to the bench. I blew Mat a kiss jokingly and he blew a kiss back, mocking me, before skating out to center ice. Our starting line was Mat, Anders, and Eberle, with Toews and Pulock on d and Varly in the goal. Mat skated up to the face off, and won.
By the end of the first period, the score was 2-2, with goals by Nelson and Cizikas. During the first intermission, the boys got up to get food and I went to the bathroom with Sydney. We got back to our seats just in time for the face off of the second period. First the Caps scored a goal, leading us to fall behind, but then Cizikas and Kuhnhackl came back and killed it, each getting a goal, and making the score 4-3, islanders.
And just like that, the the buzzer sounded and the second period ended. We all went on our phones for a little while, and were talking during the second intermission, before the camera came on for the kiss cam. This was my favorite part, because they always landed on two people who definitely weren't together, but they had to kiss otherwise the crowd would boo them and though it was cruel, it was really amusing.

Alex
During the second period, the islanders scored two goals, brining the score up to 4-3. After a few minutes of the puck going back and forth between both offensive zones, the buzzer sounded, ending the second period. Trev and I talked about a sick save Varlamov made, blocking a shot from Oshie in the beginning of the second.
It was the middle of the second intermission, and we were watching the giant screens at the Capital One Arena. The kiss cam came on, and I wasn't paying deep attention to it, but I was watching it out of the corner of my eye. They went through two cute couples, one younger and one elderly, before I saw Soph's face pop up out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head and looked up and I was up there too. I turned my head and looked at Soph, my eyes asking permission to kiss her, and she nods and leans in.
I didn't know that guys could get butterflies in their stomachs, but I did. I've kissed plenty of girls before, but this one wasn't like that. This one was different, it was full of passion. It was so sweet, and after a few seconds, we both pulled away, our noses still touching each other, and I smiled and told her "I've been waiting to do that since the day I met you" she smiles and says "me too" before I heard jack go "LETS GO BABYYY"
Soph turned and slapped him jokingly on the arm, with all of us laughing, Soph turned back, smiling at me, before turning her eyes back to the ice, where all the players were skating back on the ice. Mat came up and tapped the glass from the bench, catching our attention, and that's where I knew this was his idea, getting us on the kiss cam. Him and Soph did a fist bump through the glass, and he hopped on the ice for the beginning of the third period.
No goals were scored this period, but it was an insanely interesting period nonetheless. Mat got into a little scuffle, but it wasn't a big deal, nor was it his fault. He got 2 mins while the player he fought got 12 for instigating and fighting. It was 4 on 4 for a little while and then it was an islanders power play for the remainder of the game. There was a goal scored by the caps to tie it up, but Barry Trotz challenged it, and they ruled it goalie interference. The islanders won 4-3, with no other goals scored in the third.
At the end of the game, we walked to the locker rooms and the guys and I had to leave, after looking at the time and realizing we had to get home and get to practice before we got our asses whooped by our coach.
I gave Soph a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek goodbye, and Syd and Soph went into the locker room.

Sophia
Alex and I kissed. We kissed. It was unreal. It felt like time stopped when my lips touched his. I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, and his hand was on my cheek. It was the sweetest kiss and the most passionate I've ever had. It was amazing.
After the game the guys, Sydney, and I walked the concourse, and we got into the locker rooms. Well, actually, Syd got us into the locker rooms cause her brother was an Islander so she was able to get us back there. The boys had to leave for practice so I gave them all hugs, and last I gave Alex a hug and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
We went into the boys locker rooms, which the security guard stopped us at first, but then we told them that Matt Martin and Mat Barzal were our rides home and they were like "...okay..." They we're still skeptical but they let us through anyway.
We went in and saw all the guys and congratulated them on their win. Cizikas got 2 goals, and Matt, Mat, and Anders each got a point from an Apple.
Matt and Sydney were gonna go back to Sydney's place, and I offered to take Mat to lunch, which he gladly agreed to.
He finished getting dressed in his fancy suit, and then we started walking out of the arena. He got asked for a few pictures along the way, but he was on a rush about winning so he was glad to take pictures with a few fans. We made our way out to my car, and he asked if he could drive, and I said of course. He showed me the way that the players take to leave the arena, and we got onto the main road.
He asked where I wanted to go to lunch and I showed him directions to a cute little cafe that was about a 15 minute drive from the arena.