Twenty Four

Sydney
I woke up at 6am to my blaring alarm, aka the sound nightmares are made of. I turned over and hit the wake up button on my alarm clock. For a second I considered not going to work, but then I remembered I hadn't gone to work in almost a week and I actually should go because there was a break in my vacation time for two days, where I was going to work before going off to New York for three days. I got up, my body taking a minute to adjust to the coldness outside of my warm blankets, and I hopped in the shower. Taking a shower has always been the one thing I have to do every morning, otherwise I feel like shit the rest of the day. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body, getting out 15 minutes later. I put on a towel and put my hair up in a towel, before heading to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on a pair of black dress pants and a light beige satin cami, paired with beige patent stilettos. My work attire was "business casual" so this fit pretty well. Before getting dressed, I put on my makeup, and  blew out my hair straight. I got dressed before grabbing placing an order at the smoothie place near my house where I could pick up a smoothie and granola bar for my breakfast. Lastly, I put on some perfume and grabbed my purse, phone, and a light cardigan.
I left the house about an hour after I woke up, which for me was about normal. I got in my black Audi and put on some music before making my way to the smoothie place. I got a peanut butter banana smoothie and a strawberry chocolate granola bar, both of which were delicious. I made my way to the base where I worked. Now, one thing about me that I really don't talk about but is kinda significant in my life is my job. I'm an intel analyst for the federal agency NCIS. So I basically went through training and stuff, but I ultimately find information and feed it to the team of field agents I work with, and we solve cases. One thing I love about my job, though, is that I work normal hours for the most part, which isn't always the case for field agents. But I work alongside a technical operator who works in the operations room with me, that works with the team more out of normal office hours. I wouldn't say I don't love my job, because I do, it's truly amazing, but I genuinely don't think I'm married to my work, no matter what Soph and Matt say.
I went through the gates at Quantico and I parked before going into the NCIS headquarters. I said good morning to all of my coworkers as I passed them, and I set up my stuff to get to work. A few minutes after I got settled, my team came in and I briefed them on today's case, which was classified, as per usual. My day was honesty quite uneventful because I just did a lot of research and background searches.

Soph
I woke up around 10 to an empty house. The guys I know had practice all day, and I knew Syd was at work, so I just had the house to myself, which I was going to take in while I could. Since we've been out of the house recently, I decided to go get my nails done again, considering I broke quite a few of them while skiing. I made a list of all the errands I had to run, being nails, grocery shopping, get a birthday gift for Matt, go to Sephora to get this new makeup thing I wanted to try, and I also wanted to pick up an outfit for Matt's birthday party. I made a little list on my phone of stuff I had to pick up, and I went to get in the shower. I took a nice long shower and when I got out I picked out my outfit for the day. I opted for some slightly ripped mom jeans and a black, ribbed, long sleeve shirt. It was a cute outfit, and I paired it with some white Air Force 1s. I did simple makeup and put on some dainty gold jewelry. I took a mirror pic of my outfit and posted it to my Instagram story.