38

"So are we really like a thing now." We're laying in bed while my finger makes traces of shapes on his bare chest.

I can hear him chuckle as he brushes his hand through my hair and kisses my forehead.

"Well actually, to complete the deal is a bit weird." I look up at him placing my chin on his chest.

"What do you mean? Isn't it just a contract like last time?" He looks off to no where as if in outer space.

"Well since it's a bond contract it's different, you may be weirded out." I just look at him confused.

"You know the mark that was on the back of your neck?" I nod "even when our contract broke, it never left."

I kinda sit up and touch the back of my neck. "This may sound crazy but that was a mark as to say your mine." I kinda smile to myself.

"I made a mark on you and you were owned by only me. It's just like a bond, but it's the beginning process of a bond." I just nod.

"I made a decision the day I met you, I wanted you and only you." I can feel myself become hot "So I gave you the mark, though to completely seal the deal.... Umm."

I kinda get annoyed "Just tell me." I roll my eyes. He laughs a bit "Well, I need to drink your blood but not only that...."

He sighs " I also have to.... cut your dick off." My eyes widen as I push him "WHAT THE FUCK." He laughs really loudly and almost falls off the bed.

"I'm joking I'm joking." The male just smiles but it slowly drains as he looks at me.

"I do need to drink your blood again but I'm scared what comes after." I become confused.

"People will try and come after you, they will want you, they will want you dead, want your body or your blood. I don't want you to be put in danger."

I just smile at him, he's adorable "I'm fine with it, I'll do anything for you." He smiles as I just sit up.

"Go ahead, drink my blood." He sighs as he pulls me on top of him.

I'm now straddling his lap and I smirk at him.

He looks at me while smirking back. "Dont you dare." I just grin and lean into him "Hm? What don't you want me to do."

He grabs my thighs, groaning while I grind against him. I whimper when he stares at me with his fires filled eyes.

He smirks leaning into my neck. His mouth opens as he leans in closer, his sharp teeth about to bare into my neck.

I close my eyes shut nervousness taking over me as he gets closer. But just before he bites me he stops, my breath hitches and I clench his shoulders.

He smirks "Your only submissive for me." His voice gets deep by every word and my eyes widen and I blush.

It that moment of weakness he bites into me and I moan almost screaming as I carve my finger nails into his skin.

He sucks harder sometimes making me moan more and grind against him, he loves every moment of it, digging his nails into my hips while groaning into my neck.

He pulls his teeth out making me whimper and lay my head on his shoulder.

He licks my neck and picks me up slamming me down on the bed. I look up at him with hooded eyelids.

He smirks as his eyes turn close to black, I kinda get scared but it goes away when he smashes his lips to mine.

He instantly dominates me by shoving his tongue in my mouth and plays with my nipples.