29

It's been about a week and a half since the movie night and honestly Hoseok has gotten some what touchy.

I guess he's just trying to tease me like a game. I ignore it and just continue with my day, and then some days I'll tease him back. All fun in games.

Today was Saturday and god was I happy. I decided to hang with Namjoon and Jin today.

There house is really nice and big too. I knock on their door and Jin answers with their dogs right behind him.

They have a shiba named Koya and a corgi named RJ. They also have two sugar gliders.

I pet RJ and Koya saying hi and walk in. Jin takes me to their living room where we play some games and talk.

"How's everything been going?" I smile "Good actually, everything is just going well."

They smile and look at each other "How's Hoseok?" I look at them "Wait? How did you?" Namjoon and Jin smile again.

"We've always known Hoseok was a demon and then when Namjoon told me he was your demon, we put two and two together. So we figured he stayed with you."

I'm a bit shocked and frown my brows "wait you always knew he was? So does that mean you knew before he was 'my' demon?" They nod.

"Wait is that why you suggested the demon, Namjoon." He shakes his head "No, what you did can summon any demon, you just got Hoseok." I just nod.

"So how's the deal going?" Jin looks at Yoongi. "You seem awfully calm about this?" Jin chuckles.

"Right never told you. I'm a demon sweet heart." I choke and cough a bit "Your... your."

Jin laughs "Process hun process." Namjoon just laughs with Jin on how hard I'm taking in the information.

"So you were always a demon?" He nods "mhm" I think for a bit. "So then did Namjoon summon you as well?"

Jin holds Namjoons hand "Funny thing is we met at a club, had a one night stand and never saw him again. Then one day I was summoned by him. The only reason he summoned a demon was because he needed love advice on how to get someone. Little did I know, I was that someone, guess it was fate."

I gag at how lovey dovey their being and just drink some more alcohol. "So how's the deal going though?"

I sigh "well it's going ok, I found out that Jimins work took a lot of his load and he's able to go out more. Also learned he still goes to the bakery where I use to take him and I also found out he's staying with two of his friends, Taehyung and Jungkook."

They nod "Anything new?" I shake my head "It's weird, he use to give me information all the time. Now it's ever so rare. It's been like 4 weeks since he last gave me news on Jimin."

Namjoon and Jin look at each other knowing why exactly that is. "Maybe you should talk to him, I'm sure he should have some news, maybe he's been busy."

I just nod. We talk a bit longer and then I decided it's time for me to head home. "Thanks for having me." We say our goodbyes and I head home.

I feel something Unsettling in my stomach, not really butterflies but maybe anxiety.

I walk to my door and go into my house. I see Hoseok on the couch watching TV.

"Oh hey, what's up? How was Namjoon and Jin." I take my jacket off and sit on the couch. "I learned they already knew you and how you were a demon."

Hoseok looks at me "Don't worry I'm not mad or anything, just a small world." He nods "yeah."

We sit there and watch the TV tell I feel myself get riled up. "Hey, I have a question." He sits up and pauses the TV.

"Yea what's up? I also got something to ask." I tilt my head "you do? Then go first?" He chuckles "Na you go."

"Alright, I've been meaning to ask. Do you have anymore news on Jimin?" His face kinda drops.

"N-no I don't." I just frown. "Really? It's been like 4 weeks." He sighs "yeah takes awhile."

I sit up "Are you keeping something from me?" He rubs his face "No I'm not." I sigh this time "It feels like you are. You never take this long to tell me news on Jimin, if anything you do it with out me asking."

He groans "Jimin this Jimin that, can we talk about other things for once, I'm tired of hearing about him." I get confused and a bit angry.

"What do you mean? It's literally our deal?" He leans his head back. "I'm tired of hearing his name." I just huff.

"Really? You haven't even told me or we haven't talked about him in over 4 weeks HOW ARE YOU TIRED OF IT." He grabs the couch.

"Your hiding something what is it!" He stands up abruptly "WANNA KNOW WHAT IM HIDING! Well how about I enlighten you! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU YOONGI!" His eyes stare into my soul with that flame, but this time that flame was higher a brighter then before.

My eyes widen, my heart starts beating fast at hearing those words "SO I HAVENT BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT JIMIN BECAUSE HES A PRICK AND AN ASSHOLE."

But it's soon erased as I get mad and I stand up "A PRICK AND ASSHOLE! He's my lover!" I can see the fire drain in his eyes once I said that.

"I love him and the only reason your here is because IM USING YOU! TO GET TO HIM" I can feel tears start to form "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM SO DONT SAY SHIT! I love him and I sure of hell DONT LOVE YOU"

I see Hoseoks face fall, his anger seems gone as sadness takes over him. "Well you don't know him well enough." I look at him pissed "enlighten me."

He looks at me with sorrow eyes "I didn't talk about Jimin because I was hiding the fact he's already moved on. Jimin already has another lover."

I can feel my tears fall from my face "He doesn't care about you anymore, he no longer seeks you. I lied to you about his friends, their are in fact his lovers." I can feel my heart tear apart.

"Y-you kept this from me?!" I hold my chest and head "Yoongi, I didn't want you hurt. I fell for you. I thought if you fell for me too then maybe you wouldn't be hurt."

He try's touching me but I push him away. "Don't fucking touch me Demon, dont even say my name." My own heart is battling my brain, it feels amazing knowing he loves me but he lied, he tricked me.

Jimin tricked me, he left me.... he no longer needs me. My life is over it's over. "Where does he live." He looks at me "I'm not going to tel-" I stare into his eyes.

Hatred and pain fill my eyes as tears fall "That's a order Demon." He touch's his chest a bit. If I order him he has to comply. "In a apartment." He tells me the street and address.

I push him away as I run out of my house and I start to run to Jimins place. I feel myself become weak but anger fills me.

Authors note
Guys I'm sorry 😭

But don't worry everything's be ok