2

1 Month Later

"Hey hunny can you get the door." I ask Jimin "No! I have work you get it." I whine "but I got it last time!!!" Jimin huffs "TO BAD."I whine as I get up and answer the door.

"Hey bud." It's Namjoon and I smile "what's up man?" He walks in "Nothing much, just got back from Britain with Jin, man was it perfect."

I smile "I'm glad." He looks around "where's Jimin?" I point to the next room over "Working." He nods "How have y'all been." I just shrug

"We've been great, we did have our first few fights though, over stupid shit though. We got over it quickly." He nods again in an ahh movement.

"Yea those pesky fights, they get ya. Just don't let it go to far." I nod " yea I know." We talk some more and have some drinks.

Namjoons says goodbye and leaves. I walk over to Jimin "hey hunny, it's night time how about we eat some dinner then head to bed?"

He looks at his work then back at me "Alright, I can finish this in the morning anyway." I smile and we head to the kitchen.

We make dinner and start to eat "How's work going?" Jimin sighs and starts to talk. "It's so annoying, it's like no one knows how to do their work and I have to do it all but luckily it isn't that hard."

I like this, I love it when he can just sit back and let it all out and talk about what's stressing him out. I don't mind hearing it either, I just sit back and listen and telling him he's doing well.

We finish up and head to bed, he lays on top of me and slowly drifts to sleep.

I just look down and stare at him, I really love him, it's just hitting me. I kiss the top of his head and smile, I hold him tight and slowly fall asleep.