8

I wake up to me on the floor with a massive headache and the house a mess. I just sit there, wanting to cry.

I try to text Jimin and call him but it won't go threw at all. I just wanna give up.

If I knew that us fighting like that would mean he wouldn't come home then I would have just let him go.

I'd take him always working then him being gone for good, any time.

I get a text and instantly look down but it's not what I wanted, it was a text from Namjoon saying that I don't have to come into work today.

I sigh and get up, if I can't go to work to clear my mind then I'll just clean. I go to my room and start picking up all the clothing on the floor and put them in the drawers.

I clean up the products in the bathroom and I even clean up the mess I made when I was pissed.

"Ugh I gotta go the store to get stuff to fix the wall." I mentally slap myself for punching holes in the wall.

As I'm getting done with cleaning I look at Jimins office. I walk in and it's almost seems 10x colder in here.

I'm barley in here but I just look around, I look at the computer and it makes me wanna go through it but I don't.

It's his privacy, even if he's not here it's his privacy still. I turn the computer off and shut the door locking it.

I wasn't gonna re-open the door tell the day he came home, it felt better for me. I just sat on the couch and looked up to the ceiling.

Hopefully it's just one of his episodes and he will be back..... he will be back.

I pass out not caring about the time. When I wake up it's 10 at night. I sigh and get up, no ones texted me and everything's the same in the house.

I get up and go to the fridge, I pick some stuff out to make some food to eat. Without him here it just taste like nothing.

I sigh and walk to bed. As if hitting me at once I start to cry myself to sleep, missing him.

I wake up in my bed at 5am and now I'm restless. I shift around in bed trying to sleep again but I can't.

I sit at my balcony as I just stare at the moon. I always do this when I'm depressed or just can't sleep.

I did this way before I met Jimin and I stopped because I was with Jimin but slowly and surly, the pull I had to the moon brought me back.

I sigh as I decided to grab a bottle of beer and drink it while listening to the night wind brush by.

Peaceful, ever so peaceful. I close my eyes taking in the night smell and letting my breath drag out when I breath out.

I finish my beer and head back to bed finally being able to close my eyes.

Authors note

I promise their will be SOPE soon 😭 just please wait, I will say that Hoseok may or may not come in the next 2 chapters!