20

I woke up exhausted and with a headache. I slowly sit up, taking a moment to breath and then turn to look at the time.

My eyes widen as I see that the time is 1:45 pm. I get up really fast almost passing out, trying to get ready. I put on my pants as I reach for my phone.

But I stop when I see a note under my phone.

Hey idiot,

You got drunk last night, so you probably aren't feeling that great. Take the day off, but expect to work twice as hard tomorrow.

- Silly demon

I chuckle at his comment and sigh falling on my bed. Thank god I don't have to go in today. Before I can relax I get a massive headache.

I head to the kitchen grabbing some Advil and water. Chugging the water once I took two pills, I breath out and try to relax my breathing.

I'm definitely taking this day to relax. I decided to sit on the couch and watch some anime. I go through my photo and scroll past photos of me and Jimin.

(If you would like, to feel the full experience of this part, please listen to suffocate by Hayed.)

God it seems like every time I'm alone I get in this state. I hope I get news about you soon. I hope you miss me as much as I miss you.

Time passes quick but it always seemed to stop with you, I was a record and you always seemed to know what type of music I'd play.

How did we end up like this, when did we lose trust. We always had each other, never left each other one.

We always have each other around and we would smile whenever we saw each other. We would play around and chase each other.

We loved each other so much. A day never went by without making sure we loved and trusted each other.

Where are you now, are you happy? Are you sad? Do you miss my hugs? Do you wish to run back to me? Because hell do I need you.

I need you so bad and I want you so bad, please I'm suffocating. I need you Jimin. Why did it end up like this.

Will flowers blossom when and if we get back together or will they forever start to wither away.

Should I chase you down? Or should I keep waiting.

Should I move on? Or should I keep waiting. I hope you know as I wait I suffocate. God I miss you.

I start to feel myself choke and I know what's about to come. I decided to put on me and Jimins favorite movie and listen to our favorite song while I watch it.

(Their song is running after you by Matthew mole)

I just sit there and let myself cry, just one big good cry, one to help my sanity and help me push through.

Hoseok will help me get him back, I know he will. I look down at our photos tell I see a video of Jimin smiling and being happy.

I smiles to myself. He will help me have what I need back, I'll do anything. Please Jimin, come back to me.

If a day comes where you truly don't want me, I will forever stay away and try to get over you.

But right now, I need you.

Authors note

No sleep gang because of quarantine and no school.

But have some good morning angst.

I swear the story will be getting better and I have a surprise when the story ends!!!