15

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed, I try to move the soft pillow I'm laying on but it won't move. I hear a grown and look up to see the demon sleeping.

I look to where I'm laying and find out I'm laying on the demons lap......... my eyes widen and I get up really fast and run to my room.

Much to my dismay he had woken up when I made my quick escape. I run into my room and lock the door behind me going straight to my bed after.

I go under the blankets and make the blanket hover over my head as I sit up. Did I really just sleep on his legs? Like all night? How did I get there? Was he ok with it? Did I force him to do that?

I try to simmer my mind as I think, from the last thing I remembered, I got so scared that I curled up on his la-  I curled........curled... I WHAT!! I DO NO SUCH THING!

I grab my pillow and I scream into it. Ughhhh, was I to heavy?... why was that my concern, shut up yoongi.

I move past the thought and try to think more of what happened. Ok so I cur- I curle- jesus... I curled on his lap. I hold my face when I say those worlds, ahhhhh.

Then after I did that thing~ I had decided to not watch the movie and felt myself drain into a sleep.... is that really all?

It's not that bad, I just apologize for laying on his..... NOPE NOT HAPPENING! I REFUSE.

Trying to not think about it, I hear a knock on the door. I pause and slowly turn to the door. I just stare hoping that the ungodly figure behind that door, will just leave.

"Hey, Yoongi open up." I shake my head knowing damn well that he can't see me.

"Look, if I wanted to I could be in the room in a instant, but I'm not coming in without your permission." I go soft from how considerate he's being and it puts a weird sense of warmth on my chest.

I can hear him clearly sigh "Fine, just hurry your ass up we have work. What's wrong with you today." I look to the side and just curl up not wanting to go out today but it's my job, I have to.

It's Friday so it won't be that bad, I have no work tomorrow. I get out of bed and put on my suit getting ready for work.

I brush my teeth and do my hair. As soon as I get to the door I pause, I open the door slowly, peaking through.

"Ok he's not here." I sigh. "Who's not here?" I jump at his voice and slam into my door falling. I hear him laugh, so I decided to trip him causing him to fall on the floor.

This time is my turn to laugh but I soon regret it seeing the fire in his eyes. I swallow what ever was in my throat causing a lump and nervously get up.

"Wait a damn minute." I pause for what seems like all I'm doing today. "What the fuck are you doing. Help me up!" I just look at him "Your a demon, pick yourself up."

I hear him tick as I walk away, him refusing to get up I sigh and go help up "Fucking child." I say as I sigh again. "Your the one who put me there, so you pick me up."

I just roll my eyes "whatever let's get going." He just nods and heads out.

We get to the office's top floor and I go sit at my desk. The demon heads straight to his office. I find it a bit weird but shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe he just really badly wants to get his work done."

Authors note

I-

It's at 666 reads 😂😂😂