11

"What's my first task?" I just look around "fix my wall?" He looks at me "Done." I look at the wall then at him. "What the fuck?" I touch the wall.

It's real, it completely fixed. "How the?" He smirks, he smirks way to much "What? Surprised? You think a demon will do manual labor sweetheart." The demon comes behind me and goes to my neck.

I can feel his breath on my neck, push him off. "Not cool dude, stay back." He raises his eyebrows. "Oh really?"

I back up a bit scared on what he's gonna do. But he just stands there and laughs "the look on your face." I get a bit agitated.

"Ok not funny." He smiles "yea it was, now what do you want me to do?" I almost completely forgot.

Just being able to talk like this with someone felt so different. "Oh yea...." he looks at me " boyfriend troubles." I look at him "how did you-"

He pointed to his head "I get knowledge on everyone remember." I just nod "yea..... I want Jimin back... and for him to never be packed with work again."

He just nods and thinks "You are asking for something that won't come easy. Nor will it be quick. You have asked of something that would possibly take a year."

My eyes widen... a year, if Jimin doesn't come back to me on his own in a years time then he's probably gonna find someone else.... but it's better then nothing.

I'll try "That's fine, as long as I get him back." I stare dead into the demons eyes, for some reason once I said that it seemed as if I saw a slight fire in his eyes.

"Alright, I can't guarantee that everything will be how you wanted it, but you will see." He stands up and walks up to me. He leans down and gets close to my face and kisses me.

My eyes widen as I freak out and push him off "What the fuck!" He smiles and looking down at me "What, I just needed to seal the deal." I looked at him blankly.... seriously?

I mean he is a demon... it's possible that, that's how it works. "Oh..ok" I just blush and look down a bit. I haven't kissed someone in a long while.

"You actually believed me?" I look up confused "First thing about demons, don't always trust our word." I pause and breath in "so then why did you do that?"

He smirks and turns around to go to the kitchen "Maybe I just wanted to kiss you."  I just stand there at a lost of words.

I shake my head and snap out of it, don't trust a demon.