35

When I said that I realized I fell for Hoseok I meant it.

The demons words would consume me and so did those very eyes. I could never really tell why I never notice before because even thoughts of Jimin were being replaced by him.

I still had dreams about him when away, it was a continuation on the dream I had so long ago.

We had found the peaceful place and we were happy. We would go fishing, we would swim and just cuddle it was nice.

But the last dream I had was him purposing to me and I woke up crying.

If that night I didn't reject him, I didn't see only Jimin, if I didn't ignore that feeling on my heart.

Maybe just maybe we would be together right now.

You might be asking well how did you finally find out you loved him.

On the 2nd week in the abandoned house, I had a dream but not any normal dream. More like a hallucination.

Hoseok had come to me and told me he was sorry for all he's done and he will be leaving for good.

I chased him down and woke up in the river. That day I knew I was I love with him because I couldn't let him go.

Everytime I had that dream I would chase him over and over again. Wanting him, needing him, yearning for him.

Everytime I looked at the moon I'd cry, wishing that the day we meet again, could I be your star that helps you shine.

It felt so unreal so I hope to find him and tell him I love him.

Namjoon asked if I'd like to come over today and I chose to.

I took my car and drove down there. When I knocked on the door I could here all their animals.

When Koya and RJ saw me they freaked out. They seem so happy and wagging their tail non stop.

I sat on the couch as Koya layed his head on me and RJ did the same. I would let them both as Namjoon and Jin talked to me.

"Are you sure Yoongi." I sit and nod "I finally figured out what I need and I hope he still has that same need for me too."

Namjoon looked concerned "I'm all for it but I hope he hasn't changed I also hope he's ok." I sigh "I do to but he's strong he wouldn't make a stupid decision like me."

Jin smiles "well I say go for it, I hope everything goes well." I smiled back.

"I'll summon him tomorrow."

Well for Hoseok it wasn't the same. After that night he did disappear but he stayed in yoongis house for a month but when anyone came in he would disappear.

He wondered where Yoongi went after he heared the man disappeared and never came back. Hoseok knows he would be fine because he's a demon but for a human?

He would die in a a month. After that month hit, Hoseok was torn, he thought Yoongi had died.

Though he never stopped looking. He never wanted to stop but deals got in the way, slowly he chose to try and forget about Yoongi and move on.

It worked, he moved on. He would mess around with some guys who made deals with him and act as if he never met Yoongi.

But a part of him and a huge part still yearned for the man. On nights he felt as if something from the moon was calling out to him.

Maybe not the moon, something more like behind it. He thought about stars but he doubt that Yoongi would be calling and begging for him in a star.

But as soon as a year passed Hoseok was back to himself but never went back to his friends.