34

I looked around for a new job but I decided not to get one just yet, I wanted to wait.

Since I talked with Namjoon we exchanged numbers again, he would sometimes text me and I would occasionally text him back.

He would tell me about my old job and how a secretary barley lasts a day there. Also on how the boss is never there but somehow gets the work done and goes to meetings.

I'm guessing he used one of his clones, he would do that whenever me and him would go out and about or missed work.

It makes me miss my job honestly also the demon. Jin also texts me and even FaceTimes me to show the dogs, I find it cute.

I only rarely go to their house because people tend to come over unannounced.

I can't say that I didn't miss this life because I did, I missed Namjoon and Jins horse playing.

But I miss how lively my house got after the demon came.

My life now is barley full of regret and sadness and just thinking about Jimin doesn't do anything.

After my break I got over him and learned to move on but the only thing I can't move on from is the demon.

I realized when in the abandoned house that I longed for the man, that I needed him more then I thought.

One could say I was deeply In love with him, but I was late and I don't know if I'll get that chance again.

Those longing nights where our lips almost touched, and the night we danced together. It was signs of how I liked him.

I can see that now, yes I was teasing him but apart of me always knew I was just doing it as a game.

That night I ended our contract I cried, not because of Jimin but because I had lost Hoseok.

Saying his name still brought me joy inside but I always feared saying it out loud for he may come and I wouldn't bare the pain I gave him.

So I chose to build myself up and when I truly know I love him and I want him in my life, I will call for him again.

I spent most days in my house eating or playing games. But at the same time I was slowly changing my life.

I would choose healthier options and I would learn more about demons and deals.

I was preparing to meet Hoseok again and I wanted to make sure what I can and can't do.

I would text Jin and ask him all types of questions and he would answer telling me all I could do.

I wanted to make it to where our deal could never be finished and he would stay with me forever.

Sounds creepy but this was only if he wanted me. So I'm trying to find a way to never have anyone do deals with him again.