[ 17 ]

Sweet pea pov

Sweet pea pov

Eliza had woken up early because she had to go back to her trailer and get ready for school. Sweet pea had until the end of school to go and pick out a dog from the rescue centre, so he got ready and went to meet Fangs at his trailer.
>>>

"So do you have an idea what sort of dog you want?" Fangs questioned "I guess just like one that will make her happy." Sweet pea smiled thinking of her.
"Dude your so soft" Fangs chucked.
Sweet Pea lightly punched his friend in the arm.
"I am not soft I'm still the person you've always known I'm just in love," he grinned. "Ooo the L word again," Fangs joked.

In the rescue centre it was very loud because of all the dogs barking. Sweet Pea had always loved dogs, he always made food for hot dog.
Looking around at all the dogs his eyes were focused on this certain bulldog.
He was mostly white with stripes of light brown, he had big black eyes and long pink slobbery tongue - he was perfect.

After a while of signing forms Sweet Pea officially owned a dog. He hadn't named him yet he was waiting for Eliza to choose out the name of their new bulldog when she received the wonderful gift in the evening.

Once they arrived back at Sweet Pea's trailer Fangs helped with getting everything inside because they had just been to a pet store to get some essentials.
They had bought red collar with a gold buckle to fitted round his wrinkled neck perfectly. They had also got a lead to match, along with a big round fluffy grey dog bed.
Also they'd gotten a lot of dog food and treats.
>>>

Eliza pov

You had just finshed your last class for the day and you went outside to the parking lot where Sweet Pea was waiting for you in your car that he was borrowing. He told you that he was taking you back to his trailer.

"Hey stranger." You called out to him, he smiled at you "hey birthday girl."
You opened the car door, got into the passenger seat and threw your bag on the back seat.

Once you got to the trailer Sweet Pea passed you a blindfold, "What's this for?"
"You'll see." He grinned
You put it over you eyes and he lead you inside.
Once you got inside, Sweet Pea said to take your blindfold off so you slowed overcovered your eyes and standing into front of you was your sister, Fangs and within Fangs's arms was the cutest dog you'd ever seen.

"Oh my goddd!!" You shouted, "Who is this cutie!!" You went over to cuddle him.
"He's yours." Sweet Pea smiled
"Oh no you didn't, oh my really, you got me a dog." You squealed.

You ran to your boyfriend and jumped on him wrapping you legs around him.
"Pea I love him."
"What's his name?" You questioned
"I was kinda hoping you'd name him." Sweet Pea replied
"Hmm well I think he should be called
.....Marshall.."
"Marshall, I love it!!!" Toni shouted.
>>>

It was around midnight and you were still awake, Sweet Pea was asleep next to and you were cuddled up to Marshall who was asleep in your arms.
Every few seconds Marshall let out a quiet little snore, it made you smile.

To think not so long ago you were trapped in the sisters of quiet mercy with no hope and no one to be there for you.
For once, your life felt complete. You have your kind sister, you have loving friends, you have a caring boyfriend that would protect you at all costs and you have a soppy dog who you love with all your heart.

A/N Hey it's poppy I think this is going to be the end of this fan fiction sorry it's not as long as you would have liked it has been hard to develop the plot as I feel like I have hit a happy ending and I didn't want to ruin it. It's been fun to write hope you guys enjoyed it xx