[ 5 ]

Eliza pov

Eliza pov

You could hear the heavy breathing of someone near you. You slowly opened your eyes and started to get up. You could see Sweet Pea scrolling on his phone next to you. As you looked at him he shifted his eyes onto you.
"Sweet Pea? Where am I? What am I doing here?" You questioned.
"Your I'm hospital because you fainted die to loss if blood because you have been stabbed in your thigh." He replied.
"Oh, " You muttered as you gritted your teeth because of the pain.
"Do you know what happened to you?" Sweet Pea asked concerned.
"I was in Sister Woodhouse's office and I had punched Hiram in the face and he grabbed a knife out of his pocket and stabbed it into my leg."
"Oh my god, he hurt you!" He shouted.
Sweet Pea got his phone out of his pocket and called Toni.

Toni pov

Toni was lying in her bed getting some rest when her phone rang, it was Sweet Pea.
"Hello? Is she okay?!" She demanded.
"She's just woken up, and she's fine." He replied. As soon as Toni got there Sweet Pea was waiting outside the room for her. "Topaz, it was Hiram, he hurt her. Me and the boys are going to pay him a little visit!". He said storming off. As toni walked in she was so happy to see her little sister okay. "Toni, I've missed you. Where's Pea gone." "He's gone to pay your little friend Hiram a visit. " She replied sarcastically. "Im glad your ok, so Eliza what do you think of Sweet Pea, he's really into you." Toni stated. Eliza blushed "Well... I thought he was scary at first but now he's a real sweetheart." She said her face going red.