[ 7 ]

Sweet pea pov

Sweet pea pov

Sweet Pea was sitting in Sunnyside with a few other serpents, they were all gathered around a firepit; Toni were taking selfies, Eliza was laying on a deck chair with hot dog on her lap. Fangs and Jughead were having a conversation. "Hey, Fangs, Jones, you wanna go to the quarry?" He asked. "Ok, Sweet Pea." "Hey you wanna have a race?" Fangs asked. "Sure, man!" Jughead said getting out of his deck chair and getting his jacket.
>>>>>>>>

elizatopaz

@elizatopaz love you guys, in unity there is strength ❤Tagged @tonitopaz @sweetp @fangsfogarty @sweetp my face 😂@fangs_fogarty 💙

Tagged @tonitopaz @sweetp @fangsfogarty
@sweetp my face 😂
@fangs_fogarty 💙

>>>>>>>>>

Eliza pov

You stood in front of Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead. As they revved up their engines you shouted "3...2..." You held the flag above your head and quickly waved it down "1... go!" They all drove straight past you and you got a big gust of wind in your face. You could just see a big cloud of dust in the distance. You walked over to Toni who was sitting at the side line. "Hey, how's it going?" She smiled. "Good thanks everyone is so nice to me." You replied sweetly. "Aaah well Fangs is nice, but sweet Pea isn't always that kind he gets very angry easily and has a short temper, but I think he has a thing for you." She commented. You blushed looking down at your shoes.

You could see them making their way back in the distance. You couldn't work out who was in front. As they got closer you made out Sweet Pea's face. But to the right of him you could see fangs over taking him very quickly. You stood by the finish line and waved your flag as soon as Fangs zoomed past you.

As they all stopped Fangs got of and did a weird victory dance. Jughead and Sweet Pea looked at him frustrated. Sweet Pea threw his helmet on the ground "Dang it! I had that!" He shouted. "Calm down it was only a race." You ushered. You looked at Toni who was giving you the 'I told you so look'.

>>>>>>

Sweet Pea pov

Sweet Pea was sat in his trailer scrolling throught his messages on his phone.

Eliza

Hey I'm sorry I got angry at the. race, I just get angry very easily x

It's fine don't worry I get angry all the time when I'm on my period I shout at anyone doing anything that bothers me x

cool ok 😂 didn't really need to know that

Oh ye sorry I forget that boys don't really like talking about things 😂

Listen I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tomorrow, like go the Whyte Wyrm with me and play pool, or something?

Yeah sure sounds great! I'm not that great at pool but you can teach me 😊

Great cya there 😁