[ 14 ]

24 hours earlier

24 hours earlier

You were in the Whtye Wrym with Sweet Pea and Fangs talking about the future. "So when are you guys gonna do bits." Fangs winked. "That's none of your business fogarty." Sweet Pea sniggered. "So you have.." Fangs commented.
"Your such a perv Fangs." You laughed.
Sweet Pea smiled at you and grabbed your hand. "Your hands are so tiny."
"No, you just have big hands." You joked, "Love you." You said. Sweet Pea blushed, "Guys please don't start kissing infront of me it's bad enough having to be a third wheel." Fangs complained.
"Your not third wheeling Fogarty." You replied, "oh yeah you kinda are aren't you." You laughed.

"I listen guys I'm gonna head home, I'll call you later SP." You told them.
"Ok, you can stay mine tonight if you want." Sweet Pea replied
"Yeah sounds good." You smiled and he pulled you in for a Sweet kiss.

*Warning this scene has some sexual abuse in

You walked outside the Wrym and you immediately got pushed to a hard wall by a tall figure wearing a black hoodie. As he got closer you opened your mouth to scream but he quickly put his cold hands over your mouth. "Keep you mouth shut or your boy Sweet Pea is gonna get hurt by the ghoulies." He spoke angrily. You suddenly knew he was a ghoulie.
You tried to break free from his grasp but he was too strong. "No, please leave Sweet Pea alone!" You muttered trying to get your breath back, he started running his hands through your hair and forced his cold lips onto your face.
You hastily kicked him in the groin which caused the ghoulie to step back. Suddenly, you were thrown onto the hard ground and he placed his body on top of your.
You felt horrible as he had shoved his hand down your jeans and was pinning you to the ground. "Get off me please." You cried not knowing how to get him away as he was much stronger. "Shut the f**k up you stupid b**ch!"
He yanked your hair to stop you from wriggling, which made you cry even more. It made you feel worthless and helpless. He started to put his hand up your jumper, it send shivers down your spine. "What do you want I'll do anything just please stop!" You weeped. "Theres nothing you can do to stop me little girl." The ghoulie smirked.
All of a sudden he released his grip from your arms and started to pull your jeans down. You quickly took your chance and kicked him in the groin and heavily punched the right side off his face. This caused him to get off the top of you so you quickly got up and started to run, not looking back.
>>>>

You had ran for about a mile non stop and you had not looked behind once. You were felt so scared, what would have happened if you had not have gotten away? Were you going to be raped? It made you realise that some things there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening, you felt so ashamed and sick that you had been sexually abused.

When you got home you grabbed a tub of ice cream out of the freezer and sat on the sofa crying whilst shoving ice cream in your mouth. You immediately got a call from Sweet Pea, you answered because you knew of you didn't he would know something was up. "Hey Elz." He spoke.
"Hi," You muttered
"Are you coming round tonight?" He asked.
"Oh, right I totally forgot about that, I can't I have to do this thing," You stuttered.
"Oh, ok is everything ok?" He kindly asked.
"Yeah everything is fine." You lied,
"Ok see ya tomorrow Eliza."
"See ya SP." You ended the call.
You felt really bad for not telling him the truth but you could face telling him it made you feel so embarrassed.

All of a sudden, Toni opened the door.
"Hey Elz, wait is everything ok?" Toni asked concerned.
"Toni, I.." you cried
"I came out of the Wrym and I got attacked by this ghoulie he was going to rape me." You sobbed wiping tears from your eyes.
"OH MY GOD! Eliza are you ok?" Toni worried
"I got away just in time."
"Eliza we have to tell Fp he'll know what to do." Toni hugged you.
"No, please Toni I can't face telling anyone else, please don't tell anyone I don't want to talk about it ever again it makes me feel sick."
"Wait you haven't even told Sweet Pea?" Toni said,
"No I haven't told him." You cried.
"Ok I won't tell anyone, but how do I know that this won't happen again." Toni questioned.
"It won't, I promise I won't go round at night on my own." You reassured her.
Toni embraced you in a hug, "I'm so sorry this happened to you if I find out who that sick b*stard was I'm gonna kill him."
You both cried and soon You fell asleep on Toni's lap.