[ 12 ]

You woke up to your sister, Toni jumping on your bed

You woke up to your sister, Toni jumping on your bed. "C'mon Eliza get up you have to face sweet pea today, he will understand. He may seem all big and tough but Sweet pea is a softie."She encouraged. You let out a groan and rolled out of bed.

You went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What the hell does he love this piece of shit." You said to yourself.

You got yourself dressed for school and then went into the kitchen for some breakfast.

When you were ready for school you quickly went outside with Toni and got on your bikes. "Hurry up Toni." You ushered. "He won't be around Elz, he'll be at the whyte wryme."

When you and Toni arrived at school you parked up your bikes and walked towards the building. When you got inside you and Toni were greeted by Veronica and Archie who were talking in the corridor.
You went to your locker to get the books out you needed for the day. As you were closing your locker door you heard a familiar voice. So you looked behind the locker door and you heart began to beat really fast and you felt nervous; it was Sweet Pea. In the rush you tried and not make him see you so you went inside the nearest closet. As soon as the door was shut you were in complete darkness. It was a very small space so it was quite hard to move. "Few that was close." You muttered.

It was first period, you decided to go because it was maths and Sweet Pea was in a different class. Even so you felt anxious because he may be there waiting for you. As you walked in the room your eyes scanned to the. You saw that Fangs was looking at you. "Eliza, come sit here." He called to you. You walked over to him and sat in the chair beside him. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." You reassured.
"Its just that Sweet Pea said that you were upset yesterday and you've been avoiding him." He added.
"Well, it's just I saw him with Josie and I just realised that a lot of girls will be into him because, look at him, he's perfect. We are not officially a couple and what if he decided to date another girl; I couldn't bear the thought it would break my heart." You cried. Fangs smiled at you and hugged you tightly.
"Oh Elz, you know he'd never do that to you because he loves you and your lucky to have someone who would protect you against anything. Just the other day he was talking about actually making you guys official." Fangs told you.
"Oh, Fangs what have I done. Now he thinks I hate him." You cried. Fangs gently wiped the tear falling fro your eye. "Just talk to him." Fangs advised.

At second period you had English with sweet pea so you decided to sit in out in the toilet because you didn't wanna talk to him with everyone around you.
You were so bored sitting in a cubicle.
So you decided to text him.

Sweet Pea ♥️

Hey can you please meet me at your place at 7

Yeah of course, are you ok? Where are you? I'm sorry it wasn't what it looked like x

I know

>>>>
You decided to go home and spent that rest of the day eating ice cream and watching movies.
When Toni came home she gave you a cuddle. "So Sweet Pea said you were going round his tonight."
"Yeah I'm going to sort things out." You said.
"So Elz what are you gonna wear?"
"I was just planning on going like this." You told her.
"No no no, you have to wear something sexy." Toni encouraged.
"Toni... I wasn't really planning on doing anything."
"C'mon you know you want to make out with him." Toni smiled.
"You can borrow something of mine." She pulled you off the sofa and leaded you into her room.
You and Toni eventually decided on a little red crop top with a red pencil skirt to match.

When it was nearly seven you left the trailer and started to walk towards Sweet pea's trailer. When you got there you felt really nervous. You were stood on the porch, you hesitated to knock but eventually you did it.

Not long after, Sweet Pea opened the door your heart fell, you forgot how hot he was. "Eliza, I'm sorry." He said. You walked inside, closed the door and pulled him in for a hug. "Listen I'm sorry for shouting at you I know you weren't doing anything."

You both sat on the sofa and he offered you a beer. "If you knew that nothing was going on then why have you been avoiding me all day?" He questioned.
"Its just.. well I saw you with Josie and I hit me that now we are in a new school all the girls will be all over you because you FUCKING PERFECT! I just got upset because it would hurt too much losing you." You cried.
"Oh baby I'd never leave you I love you and your mine." He said softly.

Sweet pea came over to you and places you on his lap, you placed you hands on around his neck. You gently rubbed your fingers on his tattoo, going over every last bit of ink. He leaned over to you and kissed your neck violently.
Your lips touched and you ran your hands through his dark hair.
He quickly pulled away and you looked deeply in his eyes. "Wait.." He ushered, you looked deeply into his eyes.
"What is it?" You asked concerned, "Eliza Topaz, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course I will." You smiled, you continued to kiss. You slowly unbuttoned his shirt and he gently took off your crop top leaving just your Lacey bra. You rubbed your hands up and down his abs and he placed your hair behind your ear.

He carefully lifts you up off the sofa and carries you on his shoulder, you squeal when he throws you on his bed. "You should clean up around here." You commented sniggering.
"Shut up Topaz!"
You both got under the covers and your lips touched again.