[ 13 ]

It had been a few days since you and Sweet Pea had made up

It had been a few days since you and Sweet Pea had made up. You were so happy that you had your man back because you loved him so much.

You had just arrived at school with your sister, Toni. The corridors had become familiar to you and you knew your way round pretty well. You had made friends with a few Northside students, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. They had both welcomed you into the school and had been very kind.
You walk into the student lounge with your sister to be welcomed by your boyfriend; he gave you a big smile and pulled you into his lap. Sweet Pea was talking to Fangs and Kevin Keller, "Hey, baby what's up?" Sweet pea asked you. "Nothing, just a little tired." You replied sweetly. He smiled back and kissed your temple, "Aaw you guys are the cutest." Stated Veronica who had just came into the student lounge. "Thanks V" You replied blushing.
>>>
You were in English with Betty, she was telling you about her relationship with Jughead. You loved having conversations with her about Sweet Pea and Jughead. "Sweet Pea does this weird thing with his face when he want to kiss me." You laughed with Betty. All of a sudden the door swung up and your boyfriend entered the room "Topaz let's bounce." He commanded, "See you later Betty." You spoke.
As you approached him he held his hand out and your fingers crossed, he held you tightly. "Your sexy when your bossy." You joked, "Shut up!" He blushed.

"So what do you want Sweets?" You asked curiously, "I just wanted some time with you alone, we can go outside on the picnic benches and chat." He smiled, "Sounds fun, hold on do you think you could give me a ride." You smiled, "Fine just for you because I love you, jump on."
You placed your hands on his shoulders and try to jump on his back but hes too tall. "Your too tall bend down." You complained. He bend down so you could jump on his back, you felt safe with Sweet Pea grasping onto your thighs.
He lead you outside and you sat opposite each other on the benches.
"You know that if you keep skipping classes you'll never get good grades." You told him, "I know but I don't need grades I have my life worked out."
"Right?" You said sarcastically.

"So how are your friends?" Sweet Pea asked. "By that do you mean the norhtsides, and yeah there nice."
"Okay I just don't fully trust them yet."

"There nice people, they don't all hate us Southsiders." You reassured him.

"I have something for you." Sweet Pea shyly.
He puts his hands in his pocket and brings out a silver necklace with a silver circle and a purple gem, engraved on the silver is the name 'Sweet Pea'.

"Oh my God!" You squealed "Its beautiful, I love you!" "Aww Sweet Pea what happened bit tough guy now hes gone all soft

"Aww Sweet Pea what happened bit tough guy now hes gone all soft." You laughed, "I am still tough, but that's why they call me Sweet Pea."

"Because you act all tough and strong and your really sweet inside." You interrupted smiling at your boyfriend. "Correct."

It was finally lunch and your friends came outside to join you both. "So what you being doing?" Fangs asked, "Nothing much." Sweet Pea said bluntly, "Yes we have, Pea gave me this." You told him showing off your necklace.
"Ooo pretty." Toni said, "Aaaw cute." Fangs commented patting Sweet Pea in the back as it say he did a good job.

Sweet pea smiled at you, all of a sudden you felt a hand touch your knee you got a sudden rush of fear, you look up to see Sweet Pea looking at you. You quickly flinched and moved away, he looked at you with a very confused expression. "I'm sorry Elz what's wrong?" You boyfriend asked concerned.
You eyes were brimming with tears at this point, you quickly got off the bench and ran away towards car park.

What Sweet Pea did not know was what had happened to you 24 hours earlier...