[ 8 ]

You had woken up really early to get ready for going to the Whyte Wyrm with sweet pea

You had woken up really early to get ready for going to the Whyte Wyrm with sweet pea. You were so excited because you thought he was such an amazing person he was kind, Sweet and protective.
You went to the kitchen and made some toast. You wore skinny black jeans, a pink t-shirt, your converse shoes and your serpents jacket. You put your hair up in high pony and wore some natural makeup.

You had left a note for Toni to tell her where you had gone. You got on your bike and reeved the engine up, there wasn't many bikes around so you figured Sweet Pea was already there.

As you got to the Whyte Wyrm you parked your bike up and placed your helmet the seat. You walked inside and you could see FP at the bar, Betty and Jughead were kissing at a table and Sweet Pea and Fangs were at the pool table. As you approached them Fangs smiled and he nudged Sweet Pea. "Hey, how are you?" Sweet Pea asked. "Fine thanks, it's very early." You yawned. Fangs smirked.

"You wanna play?" Sweet Pea asked awkwardly. "Sure." You replied.
"I'd better be going see you later, ye?" Fangs said handing you his cue stick. "Okay so what do I do?" You asked. "You have to aim the cue stick at the balls and try and get the solid colour balls into the holes using the black on."
You started to aim the cue stick but it was pointing at the wrong angle so Sweet Pea comes closer to you and places his hand on your and help you aim the stick. "Thank you." You smiled. You play the shot and the balls scatter everywhere.
>>>>>>
You had been playing pool for about 10 minutes and Sweet Pea was winning by far but he was trying to let you win.
"I guess you win." You sighed. "C'mon is there anything you are good at?" He joked. "Well as a matter of fact there is.. I'm very flexible." You commented.
"Oh, ye what can you do?" He asked.
You do a handstand and hold it for about a minute then you carefully lower yourself into the splits.
"Wow, impressive." He smiled helping you up.
"You wanna get a drink." Sweet Pea asked. "Sure." You both walked over to Fangs, Betty and Jughead who were at the bar. "Hey Eliza." Betty said.
"Hi." You responded. You ordered a cider from the bar and sat between Sweet Pea and Fangs; they both drank a beer. "So who won?" Fangs questioned. "Me, but I was trying to let Eliza win." He commented, "I'm so bad." You joked.
>>>>>>>
You had been in the Whyte Wyrm all day chatting mostly to Sweet Pea but to the others as well. You both got on really well, he made you laugh and you felt comfortable around him and you could be yourself and he wouldn't judge you for your past.

You opened the door of your trailer to find Toni watching Netflix on the sofa. "Hey don't mind me." You ushered. You went into the kitchen and got the ice cream out of the freezer. You went and sat in your bed to eat your ice cream.

Your phone started buzzing.

Sweet Pea

Hey, I had a good day today

Same 😊. Hope we can do it again some other time x

Of course I'd love to x

>>>>>>

elizatopaz

@elizatopaz had a great day with this one Tagged @sweetpLiked by @sweetp, @fangsfogarty and 19 others@sweetp  I look like a dork 😂@elizatopaz  yh you do @sweetp 😂

Tagged @sweetp
Liked by @sweetp, @fangsfogarty and 19 others
@sweetp I look like a dork 😂
@elizatopaz yh you do @sweetp 😂