[ 1 ]

You hated it at the Sisters of Quiet mercy

You hated it at the Sisters of Quiet mercy. It was all Hiram Lodges fault, he tricked you into doing all his dirty business for him and as a reward he got you stuck in this place.

You knew the Serpents had your back and your sister Toni but you knew that they wouldn't be coming here to save you anytime soon because the Sisters would catch you. Sister Woodhouse was always finding a way to punish you for something.

The Sister gave you sweets every morning. You knew it was a drug called fizzlerocks and it caused people to go mad that's why everyone seemed crazy. You always flushed it down the toilet when the Sisters gave it out.

You had a life before this place. Every morning you got up in your trailer, which was a at Sunnyside trailer park, and you and your sister Toni rode your bikes for hours then you went to Pops to have a milkshake.

Before you got sent away The Serpents were like your family. You looked after each other. The morning before you were sent to The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Toni and Jughead were telling you about the newest Serpent members, Fangs and Sweet Pea. You had longed to meet them before you left.

You had been at the Sisters a couples of weeks now, everyday you hoped that Toni would come and save you. Everyday was the same, you would wake up to the sound of a bell. Then you would quickly get dressed and one of the Sisters would escort you to breakfast where you would line and get your name ticked off and you would receive cold, bland porridge along with your sweets in a small cup. You then choved the fizzlerocks in your pocket and ate the porridge.
Once you had finished you rushed to the toilet to flush away the drugs.

For the rest of the day you did different things like painting or playing board games. On rare occasions the Sisters would make you go outside to get some exercise.

Before it was time for bed the Sisters gathered you in a room and made you watch the same movie every night.

All the time you thought of different ways you could escape but none of them would work due to you being caught by the guards.

There was one night where it was a new sister taking you back to your dorm and she took you on a different ward because she got a bit lost. You noticed that there was a staircase leading down and it got to a open gate leading into a dark alley. You wondered what was down there.

There was no point in the day you could go and check it out because Sister Woodhouse had all eyes on you because she caught you snooping around one night.

Sister Woodhouse was in charge of The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. You knew she was up to not good because she was always acting suspicious. You knew she was doing business with Hiram Lodge because you had seen him in his fancy suit with a big smerk on his face talking to Sister Woodhouse whilst you were brought in.

Hiram Lodge was a dodgy man he was always making deals with criminals. He had just recently got out of prison and went to live back with his wife and his daughter Veronica. You had been doing business with him because you were short on money and he told you he would reward you if you did orders for him. Until one day he told Sister Woodhouse to take you away because apparently you were crazy and needed help.