[ 9 ]

Sweet Pea povSweet Pea felt anger towards Archie Andrews because he was protecting Hiram from the serpents

Sweet Pea pov
Sweet Pea felt anger towards Archie Andrews because he was protecting Hiram from the serpents. He had formed a group called the red circle.

Sweet and a few other serpents were waking out of the Whyte Wyrm when they saw Archie Andrews spray painting a red circle down an alley. As they approached him he stopped what he was doing and looked at them. "Hey what the hell are you doing!?" Sweet Pea shouted.
"Back off I'm not here for You!" Archie commanded.
"Oh, yeah then who's this message for?" Called Sweet Pea pulling Archie away. "People say we're the trouble makers." He marked.
Archie slung his bag on his shoulder and tried to walk away. "Woo Woo!" He said blocking his path. "Southside serpent country, you can't come here and take our terf, so why don't you get your ass back to the north side before someone gets hurt!"
"Get out of my way or someone will get hurt!" Archie commanded. Sweet Pea reached for a knife out of his pocket and drew it to his face. "You just made a mistake!"

Archie drew a gun out of his back and held it to Sweet Pea. " Who made the mistake." Archie shouted. "Hell, man!" Sweet Pea commented, running off.
>>>>>>

Sweet Pea and a few other were stood outside Archie Andrews porch. "How stupid are you northsiders, you really think you can come and stick a gun in my face in front of my boys, and there wouldn't be any payback!" Sweet Pea gritted his teeth. "You have crap timing bro, bulldogs eat serpents for lunch!" Retorted Reggie opening the door revealing several other bulldogs.
"Well see about that!" Sweet Pea exclaimed.
"If you wanna fight we'll fight!" Archie insisted. "What about your gun?" Sweet Pea interrogated. "What about your knife!"

"How about no weapons, if you troglodytes insist on doing this there are gonna be rules or should I call the sheriff to be referee!" Shouted Veronica coming from behind Archie.
>>>>>

The Serpents stood proud in the rain in front of the bulldogs. Sweet Pea marched forward with Archie. They looked at each other in disgust, rain dripping from their faces.
Archie launched his fist at Sweet Pea with such force that he fell to the ground. The Serpents and Bulldogs both charged at each other and started to fight. Blood was appearing everywhere. Sweet Pea picked himself up and tackled Archie and threw him to the ground. There were many people laying on the floor being kicked or punched. They continued to fight it was getting more agressive. Sweet Pea was on his knees and he grabbed a knife from his pocket and when to Dilton who was near him at the time and dug the knife into his thigh. He let out a screem and fell to the ground. Sweet Pea then marched towards Archie who was on the ground and kicked him hard.

There was a gunshot all of a sudden, everyone looked from where they were towards Veronica who was stood in the rain holding a gun in the air.
The Serpents got up, most of them were covered in blood and ran back to their bikes.

Eliza pov
You were in your trailer when you heard the sound of bikes. You looked out of the window to see lots of serpents cover in blood. You ran outside and saw Sweet Pea who had blood dripping from his mouth. He looked at you, you could see it in his eyes he was in pain.
You ran to him and helped him into your trailer. You helped him onto the sofa. "What happened to you?" You questioned as you grabbed the first aid kit and sat beside him. You gently put his hair behind his ears. "I'm sorry Eliza I didn't mean to harm anyone, I was angry at Hiram for hurting you and I took it out on that stupid red circle, I understand if you think I'm a monster and I'm dangerous..and," Sweet Pea moaned. "Ssshh." You muttered putting your hand over his mouth. "Don't worry about it You did what you had to do and you were protecting me and I love that about you." You ushered. You grabbed a wipe and put it over his wounds. "Wait, you love me now." Sweet Pea teased. You grinned at him.

He stared at your eyes grinning, showing his pearly white teeth. He took his shirt off so you could put plasters on his chest. He was badly bruised and had a few cuts.

Sweet Pea gently grabbed your thighs and pulled you onto his lap. You lean closer to him and you both sweetly kissed. Your lips both moved in sink. You put your hands on his chest as you continue kissing.
>>>>>>

You open your eyes to find your self lying in your bed wearing Sweet Pea's shirt. He lay next to you peacefully.

You got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Toni was laying on the sofa. "Mornin, how was your night?" She countered. "Hey, what's that supposted to mean?" You questioned.

"You and Sweet Pea, you do anything?" Toni continued. "Oh, no of course not Toni, I just helped him and we kissed." You smiled. "Nice." Toni grinned.

You made Sweet Pea some breakfast. You sat at the table and waited for him to wake up. "Hey." He said walking into the room wearing just his jeans. "Hi, how did you sleep?" You replied.

"Good, Thanks for the breakfast." He sat down beside you. "Eliza." He ushered.
"Yeah."
"Thank you for everything you did, you really didn't have to." He smiled.
"It's okay don't mention it, you needed the help anyway." You replied.