[ 4 ]

Eliza pov

Eliza pov

As we pulled up to Sunnyside trailer park you thanked Sweet Pea. You walked up to your trailer and got the key from in your plant pot. It was just how you left It, your sweet ginger cat was asleep on the sofa, your kitchen was a covered in dishes and your vanity table in your bedroom was covered in makeup and brushes.
As you started to clean your trailer your wound was hurting even more. All of a sudden, you felt really dizzy and you head was spinning round and round. The last thing you remember was you crashing on the floor.

Sweet Pea pov

When they arrived at Sunnyside Eliza thanked Sweet pea then she went to her trailer. He walked over to fangs and jughead who were cleaning their bikes. "Hey man, how's the Topaz Sister?" Fangs joked. "Pretty cool" pea replied. "Oh mate I know that face, you like her," he sniggered.
You heard Toni shout "help it's my sister!" Sweet pea, Fangs and jughead ran over to her, she was in Eliza's trailer. He saw Toni with Eliza who was lying on the floor in a pool of blood.
"What happened to her?" Asked jughead. "I don't know?" Toni replied worrying. "The blood is coming from her thigh." Sweet pea stated. "Hurry get her in my truck!" Ordered FP who was standing in doorway.
As sweet pea rode on his bike with jughead to the hospital following FP in his truck; he was so scared for Eliza because she had a really big cut on her thigh and she had lost a lot of blood.

He had been in the hospital for a couple of hours, FP and Jughead had gone home and it was just him and Toni.
"Miss Topaz will be ok she has just lost a lot of blood that caused her to faint she has a big wound on her right thigh, we think it was caused by a knife." Said the doctor.
They went into her room at sat by her bed. "Do you know who stabbed her Toni?" He questioned. "No I don't but I want to!" She commented protective over her sister.
Eliza was connected to lots of tubes that were pumping blood into her system and she had an oxygen pipe. He still thought she looked beautiful even though she was wearing a horrible hospital gown and her hair was a mess and she was wearing no makeup.
"Pea, are you sure you want to stay with her all night?" Asked Toni.
"I'm sure, I just want to make sure she okay because she's been through tough times." He reasured.
"Thank you Sweet Pea, I'll be back in a couple of hours I just need some rest."
She left him with Eliza. He got out his phone out of your pocket and scrolled through his messages on the Serpents group chat.

Fangs- hey mate how is she?
Toni- thanks again Pea, I owe you one
Jughead- does anyone know what caused the loss of blood?
Sweet pea- she was stabbed with a knife in her right thigh
FP- we need to find out who did it
Sweet pea- she is fine