[ 16 ]

A few minutes later, Jughead came out the door with his arms round Sweet Pea's shoulders, who had a bloody face

A few minutes later, Jughead came out the door with his arms round Sweet Pea's shoulders, who had a bloody face. You rush over to him, "Sweet Pea are you okay, look I'm sorry I should have told you I just didn't want anything bad to happen to you." Your eyes were welling with tears at this point.
Sweet Pea walked over to you and embraced you in a tight hug, "Eliza, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let this happen to you, I've been suspended for a couple of weeks but it's okay as long as that son of a b*tch doesn't go near you ever again and if he does he will pay for it!"
>>>

That night you were snuggled up on the sofa watching Netflix with Pea. "I love you Pea" you whisper softly in his ear. He chuckles, "I prefer when you call me Sweets or SP.""Okay Sweets I love you."
"I love you too Eliza Topaz."

"We should do something romantic like a facemask together or something." You smile
"Seriously Topaz I won't be seen dead doing a facemask." Sweet Pea joked.
"C'mon Sweet Pea you know you want to." You encourage him, "Okay fine just for you."
"Yay!" You squeal and kiss his lips sweetly.

You wonder into Sweet pea's bathroom and grabbed the face mask you had hidden in his cabinet. "Since when has this been here?" He asked
curiously.
"Since forever, loads of my stuff is here."
"I know I found your sexy lingerie in my sock drawer." Sweet Pea smiled, you blushed bitting your bottom lip and stare into his beautiful eyes.
You had applied your face mask you started to gently put it on his face.
"Oh my God, that's freezing." Sweet Pea shouted. You giggled "Get used to it we'll be doing it again, you'll like it, it makes your face nice."
"I already have a nice face." Sweet Pea joked, "I know you do but it makes your face all soft and moisturised."
>>>

You woke up in Sweet Pea's arms you grabbed your phone and checked the time it was 11:32, you unravelled yourself from his grasp and walked over to the kitchen and made yourself a Mocha.
You hear footsteps wandering towards you, so you turn around to see your hot boyfriend. "Hey Baby aren't you supposed to be at school." He muttered.
"I am but I'm spending the day with you." You smirked grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. "Eliza you can't, you need to graduate."
"I know Sweets but a few days won't hurt besides I just need a break from school it's been too eventful." You sobbed.
"Eliza, only for a few days okay, c'mon don't be sad you know he'll never hurt you again." He spoke softly, "I know its just everytime you touch me I can't help thinking about it you know it scares me I can't get it out of my head." You whimpered
"Listen it'll be okay. I'm here.. you don't have to worry I'll never leave you okay Eliza, even of I'm not with you I'll be making sure your safe. That son of a b*tch will never go near you again Eliza I'll make sure of it, I love you so much I never want you to feel like this again. Don't ever feel pressured to have sex with me okay you don't have to, I don't want you to feel scared or out of control when you are with me."
You were weeping at this point, what he said had really made you feel safer it made you happy to know that Sweet Pea had a soft side, he wasn't as scary as he looked.
"Sweet Pea, I.. I don't know what to say you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I f*cking love you. Of course I want to have sex with you I just think it'll take me a bit of time to feel like doing it." You spoke, your words made him smile.
"So what are we gonna do today Eliza?"
"I know we can do some baking, yasss we are making a cake and I'll invite Toni round so she can eat it with us." You replied happily.
You and Sweet Pea decided to make a red velvet cake with vanilla buttercream icing. As the cake was in the oven you made the icing.
You dipped your finger in the icing and tasted it, it was so good. It had been a long time since you'd made a cake. "You have a little bit round your lips." Sweet Pea chuckled. You attempted to lick it off but you failed. Instead Sweet Pea kissed you, it tasted of vanilla he then licked your lips. "There all done.." He smiled, you grinned back at him.
Once it had cooked you added the icing along with Sweet Pea's help, it was good considering Sweet Pea had never made a cake before.

Sweet Pea pov

Once Toni arrived Sweet Pea brought out the cake from the kitchen. "Wow guys it looks amazing." Toni exclaimed, "Thanks Topaz" he thanked.
Once they had all eaten a piece of cake they sat down and watched some tv. Eliza soon fell asleep on Sweet Pea's lap; he carried her into his bedroom and tucked her in bed before kissing her head.
Sweet Pea quietly walked away, closed the door behind him and went to sit back on the sofa. "Toni, as you know its Eliza's birthday next week and I wanted to do something special for her, me and Fangs had this idea of getting her a dog from the rescue centre across town. I was wondering whether you think it's a good idea or not."
"Sweet Pea, that is actually such a good idea I think she'll love it. I think she needs this to make her happier considering what shes gone through. Me and Eliza used to feed this stray when we were little she loved him but we weren't allowed to keep him." Toni explained joyfully. "She really loves you Sweet Pea you know that." Toni smiled.
"I love her more than anything."