[ 2 ]

"Eliza Topaz!" Sister Woodhouse shreaked as you rolled out of bed

"Get up!". "Sorry, Sister Woodhouse" you muttered.

You had been up all night because you could hear someone snoring really loud.

As you staggered into the dinning hall,
Sister Woodhouse told you that you have a visiter in her office. You were so happy because you knew it would be Toni and you really wanted to see your sister again.
As you pushed the door you saw a familiar face. You weren't happy. You felt very angry. It was Hiram.
"Hey, Eliza how are You?" He smirked
"Oh shut the hell up You, ass-hole!"
"The Serpents will kill you Hiram you'd better tread carefully!" You shouted.
"The Serpents don't bother me I've tricked one of them what's to say I can't do it again!" Hiram replied his smirk getting increasingly bigger.
"You son of a b*tch!"
You felt the sudden urdge to harm him. So you got of your seat and went over to him. You clenched your right fist and you forced it in his face.
He grabbed you and stabbed you with a knife in your right thigh.
It hurt you terribly you saw a pool of blood on the floor. As you were about to lunge at him you heard a loud deep voice bellow.
"Eliza Topaz to solitary confinement now!"
You were grabbed by two large sisters and dragged into a cold dark room.
"You will stay here and think about how badly your behaviour has been!" Sister Woodhouse bellowed.
You heard the big door slam. All the room fell dark. You could heard the sounds of about ten locks being locked.
You still felt pain in your thigh you untied your hair ribbon and wrapped it around your thigh to stop the bleeding.

It felt like hours you had been in there for hours it was so cold and dark and you could hear things scurrying aross the floor.

It was about ten'o clock and everyone would be asleep. But you couldn't get to sleep because you were in pain.
You could hear a faint noise getting closer. It sounded like a familiar voice. As they got closer you could hear what they were said.
"Eliza..?" They whispered
It was the sweet voice of your Sister,
Toni.