Chapter 87

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk!”

The first sound I could hear was his excruciating scream. I tried to chop his body in two with one blow, but he raised his arm to block the blow at the last second, causing it to fly off. Though he had survived, I wanted to tell him that it was a foolish decision. It was because living on would become greater torture for him.

“Shiiiiiiiiiiiik.”

The sound of the burning of flesh sizzled. Then I slashed off his legs and his other arm as he continued to scream from every blow.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk!”

Eventually I gazed down at Euichang who had completely lost his ability to fight. There’s something about having a strong foe crushed before you, which felt empowering causing a mighty roar to erupt out with all my strength.

“Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

That dense voice echoed throughout the cave, causing the Goblins above to also join in.

“For Blood Dagger!”

“Our Chief is strong! A true warrior does not know fear!”

Hearing their screams, I settled down a bit. It was then that I suddenly felt my body wobbling. It was definitely due to the penetrating effect of his Unique Ability. Looking down, I saw a large hole penetrating through my body. But I could not allow myself to fall down. Grabbing onto my sword strongly, which was firmly fixed into the ground to regain my balance.

Ahyeon rushed over here in tears. Seeing that, Jung Euichang shouted out in a dying voice.

“Ah…Ahyeon quickly he….heal me… please.”

But where Ahyeon ran to was of course to my side. She didn’t even give Euichang a glance as she hurried over to me. Due to her tears and runny nose, her distraught face was not normal.

“Savior-nim…sniff…Savior-nim! I’m really sorry that I wasn’t of any help. Savior-nim…”

“Sniff….Sniff…Savior-nim…”

Trembling like a cute child, the sacred power emanating out of her hands pushed towards me. Subconsciously, I reached out my hand and stroked her head . She had grown a lot during this time as my wounds started to slowly, but surely heal. I couldn’t help but feel pleased. I could sense my body becoming energized. The burning sensation of my flesh did not feel so great, but certainly the effects of Ahyeon’s spell was as effective as her Unique Ability which was devoted to me.

But what was more impressive was how her love and devotion for me flowed out of her body. I could feel just how much she clearly wanted to be with me. Thanks to that, I reevaluated her once more.

“I am fine. My disciple. Are you okay?”

“Yes… I was almost dirtied, but thanks to the coming of Savior-nim, I was able to protect my body.”

Seeing only her loving gaze towards me, I could feel somewhat warmth from it.

But Jung Euichang was so flabbergasted by this scene as his face crinkled from it.

“Fu…cking…Fucking bitch…. No wonder it was strange. You conspired with that monster…”

“Sh…shut up! How…how dare…”

From such an insult, Ahyeon screamed. It seemed that calling me a monster caused her to be uncomfortable. Euichang was about to die anyways. Unaffected, I grabbed Ahyeon’s chin and turned her my way. In reply, Ahyeon blushed and looked down from embarrassment.