Chapter 49

smiled towards Green Goblin. Normally, I wanted to rely on myself, but as much as there is room to grow, I thought it was fine to rely on my Unique Ability as well. 

It was then.

[ You have a new quest. ]

[ Quest – Collect Weapons: Named Monster, one called Weapon Merchant by the humans. Now, you can really become a ‘ Weapon Collector! ’ Find a weapon that will accompany you on your first step. ( 0/1 ) ]

[ Reward – ??? ]

‘ Hidden Quest ’

It seems these are how these quests are given. For the system to directly open a road for us to become stronger, was quite alarming. Come to think of it, the reason why this hidden quest was given was definitely to embrace my own identity.

It was then that I was able to realize how this world revolved. Though it wasn’t an answer that resolved all of my goals, even during the Tutorial, the system definitely responded back to me regarding conquering the North at that time. It happened again. I couldn’t help but think that maybe Choi Seulgi had heard of this voice as well. It seems that there was a high chance that the system helps us to be resolute of which goals or objectives to pursue through quests.

But it is not without problems. The problem was that there were too little hints. To be honest, the weapons that I possessed were decent. Quite frankly, they are much better than the weapon that I had previously used.

Of course, compared to Green Goblin’s Rusty Dagger or Saint Sword’s weapon, it’s extremely lacking, but even so; I never thought that I could attain a weapon that could be evaluated around Intermediate. Precisely, it’s impossible.

I pondered for a minute. I could feel Green Goblin staring at me curiously.

“ It seems that you’re in deep thought. Are you not going to train with me today? ”

“ No. I request of you for today as well. ”

As such, though the training started, I could not properly focus. I thought I had reached the level of Green Goblin in terms of dagger techniques, but despite that, the result was a complete defeat. Even today, I couldn’t block a single attack of his. But, I wasn’t feeling too disappointed.

“ Tch, it seems that your mind is somewhere else. That’s it for today. ”

“ Kereeeeeeeuk . . . ”

Even after the training, I was in constant thought.

If even Lee Youngdon’s ‘ Mana Wide-bladed Longsword ’ didn’t meet the condition, then it means that I had to acquire a weapon at least of Advanced quality, if not the best I had thought.

There were two answers. But it definitely wasn’t easy.

The first option was the dungeon.

The other choice was purchasing from the item shop.

Of course, you have to enter an Advanced dungeon to get Advanced items. It was the same for points. It hasn’t been long since I purchased the Weapon-breaking Longsword. An advanced item usually goes over 10,000 points, which I could not afford at the moment.

But what I could act on immediately, was to go to an Advanced dungeon as expected.

Nevertheless.

It was impossible to clear.

With our current forces, there was no mistake that it was impossible to clear. The biggest reason was that we had no Priest.