Chapter 85

Of course it was a terrifying experience, but that was an expected response from Ahyeon. Though she had recovered from her past trauma to a certain extent, whenever she was alone with a man, it was extremely scary for her. It was no exaggeration to say that it would recall her own obscure memories of the past.

No, maybe the reason why she was so worried was because she didn’t want to have her body tainted, which she had devoted to me.

[Sa…Savior-nim…What do I…]

[I will come.]

[Yes…Yes!]

[Continue to report to me and sustain the mana.]

[Understood, Savior-nim.]

Though she was replying vigorously, her voice was still trembling. As a reputable guy, he wouldn’t recklessly touch or attack Ahyeon, but in extreme circumstances, one doesn’t know how a man might change. Especially if he was wearing a mask, it would be even more so.

Though I said I was going to come, I did not know where she was exactly. Seeing that air was flowing in, it wasn’t like the place had fully collapsed, so I thought that there would be a blocked path somewhere.

I began to recollect the drawn map roughly, but I couldn’t remember. So I had no choice but to move on.

‘Damn…’

Since I needed to treat my arm, I applied a potion roughly on my arm within this small confined space before moving on. It would take nearly half a day to traverse from the north to the south where the Holy Order was. Since I could become lost, I had to move quickly. In other words, I had no time to afford waiting for my subordinates. As long as I inscribed my traces, they will be able to follow me.

Moving along, I rummaged through my pockets to check for my food and water supplies. I could have left everything to the clan to handle things, but due to my old habits, I thought it was effective to carry a small amount of food and water at all times.

‘Good.’

After walking for a long time, I saw a blocked path in front. If I were human, it would have been impossible to find this, but with my current eyes, it was definitely more comfortable. After checking with my hands, seeing that the walls weren’t too wide, I decided to swing at it with my greatsword to see how it’ll fare.

As long as I dig at this with my large Greatsword, and stick the Ancient Flame in the wall to melt it to fluids helping to disintegrate it, I should be able to quickly pave a way out.

[Ah… we don’t have any food. Then…how. For now, wait for rescue…Yes. I understand.]

I heard Ahyeon’s voice in between. Naturally, the situation over there was much worse than here. Since they had left the food, supplies to the Porters and workers, this was the end result. Rather than moving around in a dark room, it was better to wait for rescue.

It wouldn’t be a bad choice to leave it be, but it seems that they’re not considering utilizing the Forest Work body fluids. As long as they had means of melting the hard liquids.

Applying a bit more pressure to my greatsword, with a loud clattering, the blocked cave opened. It was a road that headed towards the south. I was continuing to walk until I heard something.

“Ggirik….Ggirik….”

I was able to hear a goblin crying from somewhere. It’s definitely not the original group as they weren’t able to have joined the group together in time. After quietly closing my eyes and focusing on the source of the sound, I was able to sense the direction it was coming from; the left walls which was completely blocked off.