Chapter 11

It was an acceptable proposal. At this state, we shouldn’t be indecisive in moving at all. Rather, it would be better to move the whole tribe. Thus, Goff’s selection was a very correct decision. It’s an exaggeration to say that we had already killed off nearly all the humans in the southern forest. Probably, there are people who are still living on and fighting somewhere covertly.

But, hunting these guys was already meaningless.

After this episode is over, I could start to imagine us going into a drought once we entered the continent. Although I didn’t know during my human period, the selection of the number of summoned humans was either plentiful or lacking was not determined by the abilities of the surviving humans, but also how much stronger the goblins were that had been summoned at the same time.

Anyways, Goff and I were already resolute on moving to a different place.

But the problem of moving was . . . where to? It has been quite a while since the tutorial has started. The roads to the west and east were blocked by rivers, so the only place we could move were limited to just north.

If I recall, if we move north, Goff and I will have the fight we wanted. However, we too will be at risk.

The one who had the same degree of motivation as me. Later on to be known as ‘ The Queen of the North’, I’m sure that person had started from the north if I remember.

That person had extremely quick adaptability from the beginning. She had easily won the first battle and easily adjusted to the system. Once she entered the continent, she was one of the elites as she would be what you’d call a talented person.

In other words, ‘ genius ‘ or a Summoned who had been given a special type of advantage.

Among those geniuses, one of them was precisely the Queen of the North

After accessing the continent, she would conquer countless dungeons and monsters after receiving training, and within 5 years, she would establish her own city with her guild.

Afterwards, that Queen of the North would battle against the Salvation Knights and inflict a huge injury on the Saint Swords’ power. She was quite a grateful person, but it was a rumor that I heard at a bar so I’m not sure, but if it’s really true, then entering the North would be quite foolish.

The reason why was because the way ‘ The Queen of the North ‘ operated was extremely fierce or so I heard at that time.

‘ Also, I wonder how the northern forest is. Wouldn’t it be cold? ‘

‘ It was cold . . . it was probable that those people who had started in the south won’t know. It will be terribly rigorous . . . well . . . it didn’t matter where 3rd rates like us start . . . but still, the North was really harsh. . . ‘

‘ What if another species other than goblins appear? ‘

No the weather I meant. The food we could eat were only monsters . . .  even if we were to try and obtain something, it would take quite a long time . . . rather it wouldn’t be a problem to these goblins. Since I had swept clean most of the summoned goblins that were near the vicinity of the Queen of the North. ‘

‘ Queen of the North . . . I’ve heard a lot of rumours, but isn’t she technically a summoned woman who knows nothing as well? Although I did hear numerous stories of the Queen in the North, I couldn’t believe it as an orc who has been tearing down enemies since the start of the tutorial. Everybody knows it’s an exaggeration. ‘

‘ Well . . . . it would be nice if it was an exaggeration as well . . . when I had first seen the Queen of the North, I felt that the world was quite unfair . . . if you had seen her as well, you’d probably know that feeling. Ah ! This girl was chosen . . . and think like that. ‘