Chapter 10

I started to stare at Jung Hayeon who had evolved into an Alraune. The time when she started evolving was after she had entered my tent. Suddenly, Jung Hayeon's body started changing, as if she was a monster evolving. For a brief moment, I, who was holding a sword in caution, started to dumbfoundedly stare at the leaves that bloomed out of her lower body.

The rare class of monsters, even in the continent, ' Alraune '.

Although it's physical prowess wasn't too strong, it had intelligence and magical abilities, so it was quite a difficult monster to face against. Especially, adventurers who were a bit less talented would find it difficult to deal with this type because they distribute weak pheromones that affect them regardless of sex.

' This is . . . '

For a human to change into a monster . . . I never heard of such a thing in my previous life. Of course, in my situation, I had started off as a goblin, but this compared to that, they were clearly different.

In my situation, I had changed into a monster after I had died. However, Jung Hayeon who had changed into an Alraune had originally been a human who had changed into a monster.

' So things like this are possible. '

I was truly flabbergasted. From Jung Hayeon's pale skin, a green light started to appear.

" Ahhhhhk "

The appearance of her holding her body with both her arms and wriggling as if she was suffering was quite lewd. Soon afterwards, Jung Hayeon finished and slowly opened her eyes as she began to stare at me.

" Now . . . are . . . we on . . . the same side? "

It seems she had decided to abandon living as a human entirely to survive. To be honest, for the rumors of a monster that could understand human language to spread would be critical for me once I leave for the continent, I already had decided to 'take care of her' once the 100 days were up.

As if she had recognized this, it was certain that she had chosen this path herself. Seeing the trembling eyes of Jung Hayeon stare at me, I quietly opened my mouth.

" Alright. "

In that instant, Jung Hayeon's face started to brighten.

I really wanted to confirm if Jung Hayeon had really evolved into an Alraune. I was forced to check a few things.

Opening my arms, I hugged Jung Hayeon into my embrace.

" Wh . . . What . . . "

Although she was shocked, she didn't reject my touch. If you think about it, it was natural for her to change into a monster if you consider her obsession to survive. So it wasn't strange for her not to reject me. However, my objective wasn't that.

Rather than Jung Hayeon's upper body, the leaves of Jung Hayeon's lower body started to touch with mine. To touch Jung Hayeon's lips with mine was too much due to my molars.

I immediately started to rub Jung Hayeon's thigh with my hand. Due to the influence of her evolving, her clothes had fully ripped off, so Jung Hayeon's large breasts soon entered my sight.

With my other hand, I grabbed Jung Hayeon's breast and slowly moved it.

" Ha . . . . Ah . . . . . . Ah . .. . You . . . . really have . . . a fetish. . . "

It seems she was quite suspicious at how I didn't disturb her in her human state, but had started to touch her once she had changed into a monster.

I didn't really pay attention to it despite her misunderstanding that a guy like me would be erect only when I met a monster.

Alraune's body was a bit more sensitive than a human normally. You couldn't say it was a revolutionary change, but her body was already excited as both legs slowly spread apart as she opened her petal first.