Chapter 39

Choi Seulgi slowly moved her body. There was about three days left until she had to meet the the Weapon Merchant, but she had some things to do. She was a bit dissatisfied that she had to show this kind of appearance; as she was very sorry to Kim Taesung, but she changed into exposing, tattered clothes as Choi Seulgi headed out of the cave.

As you don’t know what will happen in the future, make the most of what you currently have.

” Sorry Taesung . . . but I can’t help it. ”

She originally intended to leave the Western City after finishing up with Park Youngwhan and Kim Pansuk, but after meeting the Weapon Merchant, she had no choice but to adjust her plans. After already experiencing this world once, she knew that there were ‘ the Strong ‘ in the continent, and so she did her best trying to grow during the Tutorial.

Though it wasn’t as much as she expected, she had grown a lot by killing many of the goblins. And the monsters’ dagger proficiency was well suitable for her growth. She could feel herself growing quickly. Not sure what on Earth the orc was raising her for, but she was being trained. It had even gave her an item as a present.

The ‘ Bloodsoaked Dagger ‘ and the ‘ Winged Boots ‘ that she currently wore were gifted by the orc, these items were not obtainable in the human item store. The items probably came out from the humans he had hunted . . . or maybe the source of these were from a dungeon? Naturally learning other skills and miscellaneous subtle techniques from the monsters excluding dagger proficiency caused me to endure a bit longer, and be more readily prepared for my next target.

Choi Seulgi’s greatest target was definitely obtaining revenge against the Saint Sword. She didn’t care whether she had malice or not. However, just the fact alone that she had miserably betrayed Kim Taesung’s expectations was sufficiently enough for her to die she thought.

She had trouble settling her killing intent after occasionally seeing her joyfully laugh as she walked in the city.

But she will endure. For that day to come.

‘ That death-deserving bitch. ‘

Funny as it may be, the fact that Kim Taesung had shown favor towards her, though small, still remained in her mind.

However this wasn’t a mission that could be completed at the moment.

The Saint Sword was Strong. No question needed to be asked of the Holy Knights protecting her. They were levels different from her. Though she can’t fully recollect, but in a bit, the Western City Aia will wage in war with another city.

The best choice was for her to find Kim Taesung. That was only one of her worries though.

‘ Maybe . . . if Kim Taesung hadn’t arrived here yet . . . or maybe he experienced an accident in the Tutorial . . . ‘

She definitely remembered that Kim Taesung was first summoned in the Western City Aia. It was obvious that she had already searched everywhere including the Education Center here and there.

You can’t imagine just how discouraged she was in being unable to discover him.

Her personality was a bit twisted, so it was probably why she was thinking like this.

” He’s here . . . He’s definitely here somewhere. There’s no mistake he’s alive. He’s definitely alive. ”

That voice came out before she knew it.

Closing her mouth once more, she began to search for her prey. She wasn’t hunting any evil beasts or monsters. Rather what she was hunting were humans. And it was a raid mainly for beginners.