Chapter 33

” Oppa, are we actually going today? ”

” Of course. It’s not an impressive place, but the profit is good. But . . . we’re planning on going with two more people, hope you don’t mind? ”

” What?! ”

Choi Seulgi widened her eyes as she looked extremely surprised. It seems that she wasn’t satisfied having two more people she had no connection with joining. Having to add two more people on work that was already well prepared, it was no wonder that Park Youngwhan became irritated. Kim Pansuk, seeing Park Youngwhan like this, slightly frowned. Unlike what Park Youngwhan had mentioned, she was displaying quite a cautious side.

” Us . . . usually, it wouldn’t matter if only three people went . . . but you do know right Seulgi? Lately, how the situation outside is. . . due to that Weapon Merchant bastard and Green Flower, it would be difficult going as three. They’re all fine guys. ”

” But still . . . ”

” It’s been awhile since we left for an adventure right? We’re not sure when they will appear again, so right now is the best timing to go out. In addition, it’s a fixed number of people in the party that has always accompanied us. After seeing your fine display today, you will probably be included as well. I had recommended you. ”

It was an appropriate excuse even from Kim Pansuk’s standpoint. With how things have settled down with Weapon Merchant and the Green Goblin Clan, moving now was the right timing.

Though it might be quiet now, it’s uncertain when it’ll be noisy again. It’s good to continually describe in detail how there won’t be another opportunity if not today. Choi Seulgi, her financial situation wouldn’t be too good as well. She probably has ran out of silver and copper coins that she had received when she first arrived.

And it’s a fixed party. It was a proposition that was hard to refuse for a thief busy trying to survive day by day. ”

” Okay ! Oh well. ”

‘ Stupid Bitch ‘

Kim Pansuk nodded. Though she expressed some caution, she was still a freshman that hasn’t lived here for more than a year. Usually, the first mistake of those that land here is trusting people too easily. Thanks to those idiots, they were able to survive doing ‘ this kind of work, ‘ but despite that, his thought of how stupid they were didn’t change.

” So when are we leaving? ”

” Once the other two arrive, we’ll depart immediately. ”

” Aha . . . ”

As such, the two brought Choi Seulgi as they began to hang about restlessly around the bulletin board. Kim Pansuk became fretful. He became worried that Choi Seulgi might escape since Lee Daejoon and Kim Changshik were a bit late. Of course, the situation wasn’t critical at all, but it seems that he was always somewhat nervous until he actually completed his work, bringing his target outside the city.

Soon, after awhile, he saw Kim Changshik and Lee Daejoon walking over. Usually, he would curse and swear deliberately at them for why they were so late, but in front of Seulgi, he couldn’t show such a risky appearance, so he just raised his hand and greeted them.

” Why were you so late? ”

” Ah. Sorry. I had something to do. Ah ! Is this the thief who is accompanying us? ”

Magician Kim Changshik. The reason why Kim Pansuk and Park Youngwhan called for him today. Though in terms of standards, his talent was a bit lower, but his unique ability that was developed due to his fearful nature ‘ Intuition ‘ that he obtained, he was able to forebode ominous events in advance.