Chapter 38

The memories of the past slowly began to materialize. Usually, she thought of it often, but when she closed her eyes, she could clearly see his face.

” Seulgi. ”

” Huh? Why Kim Taesung? Perhaps, you want to do it again?

” No, girl I got no money. ”

” Aie, of course this time I’ll do it for free . . . how about it? ”

” No that’s not it. Let’s talk. Talk. Ah, stop touching. Let’s talk shall we . . . ”

” Whats wrong with you today? Fuck . . . you don’t want to do it? I haven’t seen you for a few days, were you visiting Hyeyoung next door? Are you tired of me? ”

” No that’s not it . . . do you think I have the money for that? It’s already difficult enough coming here . . . ”

” Last time you met Hyeyoung, you asked me who I was. Isn’t that right? Even if you do fuck other bitches, I told you not to forget this side. ”

” No that’s not it at all. I just wanted to talk . . . let’s talk . . . since we always just fuck, our relationship hasn’t been making any progress. ”

” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”

I was a bit moved. No, to be honest, I was very moved by it. If you think about it now, I didn’t understand why he didn’t get angry at me at the time. It’s not certain, but perhaps he had wanted to monopolize me for herself. Still, there was only you to honestly consider me seriously. That absent-minded appearance when he first entered this place was still memorable. A third-rate swordsman that carried a scrap steel sword, posing as an adventurer. He pretended that he was strong, but I knew he was not. That was the kind of man I loved.

Of course there were no words such as ‘ I like you ‘ or ‘ Let’s date ‘ spoken. It would be ridiculous and somewhat amusing to confess to him as one who was selling my body at this kind of place during this time, but meeting him occasionally like this was a joy in my life. I had hoped this happiness won’t crumble.

Funny enough, the guy had similar thoughts to me. It was because he was a third-rate swordsman without talent. Sometimes he would glance at me and mumble something, but then he would shut up. Though it would have been a bit distressful if I misunderstood, but I was about half certain that he had feelings for me.

A very kind guy to like a cheap, used girl like me. Someone that easily trusted people, and a simplistic personality moved by useless things.

” Hmm . . . hmm . . . well alright, we can talk I guess. You’re really something. I haven’t seen a bastard like you that would come here just to talk. The rest are desperate trying to finish . . . come to think of it, that’s fucked up. Alright, let’s talk. What do you want to say? ”

” Well really . . . I have nothing to say. It’s just something I’m curious about. ”

” What is it? ”

” I wanted to ask why . . . . why you ended up in such a place . . . ”

” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”

I was very embarrassed by the question. I pretended to be honest, but I wanted to speak it truthfully. If I wasn’t concerned that he would go and cause a raucus by finding those guys and either getting injured or dying, then it was certain that I would say it.

” Didn’t I specifically tell you not to ask such questions before? ”

” No that’s not it . . . but you said it was quite fine at first . . . it’s natural for a bastard like me to live this kind of life, but you’re pretty . . . and your personality doesn’t really match this kind of work I think . . . ”