Part 24

Ive been waiting for Taehyung to come back home from his business trip for too long now. It was Thursday finallyy and he said he'll come back in the evening.

I impatiently looked at the clock. 11:05 am. Are you kidding me? It feels like it was 11am 2 hours ago!! I internally screamed while rolling on my bed.

My mom has been a good company these last few days although she is always meeting up with her friends and she even dragged me with her one time.

It was awful. That's the least I can say. The women treated me like I am a baby. One of them was pinching my cheeks while the other was busy messing up my hair. I felt like a 5 year old. But that however wasn't the worst part.

When my mom told them I am dating the Kim Taehyung aka the CEO of handsomness they went crazy. I was attacked with millions of questions. My mom even showed them some of our pictures and the awe was on a whole nother level.

They made me feel good at the end tho. I felt cool for having Taehyung heh. But most importantly I can't wait any longer for him to come back.

I decided to go downstairs and spend some more time with my mom since I know she'll be leaving for work in a few days again. She is going to Paris this time. I wish I could go with her heh I always wanted to go there.. Maybe me and Taehyung could go there together one time?

I snapped out of my thoughts when mom put a big plate of freshly made cookies infront of me. I immediatelly reached my hand to grab one but my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and I saw it was Tae so of course, I picked up as soon as I could.

"HIIII TAEEE BAEE I MISS YOUUU SO MUCHHH!!!!" i might have broken his ear because I screamed it very loudly but I couldn't control my excitement... He laughed at my statement and told me that he will be arriving home later than expected so he won't be able to see me tonight. This made me very sad but I understand. I am not gonna make a big deal out of it afterall I am going to spend the whole day with him tomorrow. We said our 'goodbyes' and i love yous' then I finally started eating the still warm cookies.

After I ate about 10 of them I went back to my room and layed down on my comfy bed. I started thinking. I should do something to suprise Taehung.. i have no idea what to do i mean he already has everything that he wants..

Maybe I could do something for him after the date..? YES! i should do that!! I will call Jimin right now to go shopping with me hehe.

I grabbed my phone and wrote Jimin the instructions on where and when we are meeting. I know he won't refuse to help me with this hehe.

We are standing infront of a mall now. I just ended telling Jimin what my plan was and I can say he was shocked.

"Kookiee!! You're all grown up now huhu I am so proud of you. See, I always know there is a little devil in you hehe" he gave me a perverted smirk and I just rolled my eyes laughing. "hyung focus and help me.."

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me around the mall. People were looking at us weirdly since we were almost running but oh well haha.

Suddenly we stopped and Jimin spoke up again. "we are here Jungkook. From now on this is going to be your favorite store."

I turned around and looked at it. There was a big sign above the door. "Victoria secret? I've never heared of it.."

"Yah I am not suprised but let's not waste more time and go inside."

As soon as we entered we were greated by a nice female employe who offered us help. I felt awkward when Jimin explained to her that we needed sexy clothes for me.

Her and Jimin started picking out clothes, I couldn't even follow them and Jimin didn't allow me to speak up. I decided to just put my trust in him afterall he is good in things like that. My legs were getting tired so I sat down on a big pink chair in the corner of the store. There were mainly girls around the store and that made me feel even more awkward. I went back to my thoughts and started thinking about tomorrow. I am so excited. I am sure it will be great no matter what we do heh.

After about 15 minutes Jimin appeared infront of my face and dragged me to the changing room. "Here try all of those" he said while closing the door.

There were about 5 different types of lingerie on the chair. Two of them were black, two white and then one was red. I blushed like crazy. There is no way in hell I am trying those on and showing myself to Jimin. How is he confident enough to wear those types of stuff with Yoongi.. I got a bit worried about the fact that I'd never be able to pull these off and suprise my Taehyung.

I took a few deep breathes and started dressing myself. I decided I won't be a baby anymore. I put on the white one and.. WoW.. I looked good. I stared at myself in the mirror. The outfit fit me perfectly. It made my body look good.

Jimin suddenly entered since he was getting impatient and he looked at me with a shocked expression almost drooling a bit. "JUNGKOOKKK?! Is that really you??"

"Huh? Yes hyung it's me lol" I laughed a bit at his expression.

"Damn you are so sexy! Trust me when I say this, you're gonna make Taehyung go crazy for you hehe"

I blushed and looked at myself in the mirror again. I truly hope Jimin is right. The last thing I'd want is to make a fool out of myself infront of Tae.

When we finnished paying for all 5 of the outfits we decided to go on a little carousel which was in the middle of the mall.

Jimin took our picture and when were done we said our goodbyes and I went home. I felt confident after our little trip to the mall today. Let's see what tomorrow brings..

Bonus: Jimins Instagram post, cuz why not?

Jiminie

Jiminie.Park: Had so much fun shopping with bunny Jungkookie today. 🐰😉💗

view all 43 comments

Min.Suga: you are cute! 🧚💗

Kim.Taehyung.official: My bunny is so cute🥰

__________________________________________________

New update hehe I hope you liked it!💗

I am definitelly gonna update some time soon because I already have an idea of what I am going to write next haha.. 😛

Have a good day!!!💕