Part 20

Jungkooks pov

We reached Jimins house finally. The car ride was awkward, I didn't like it. all I want to do is go and spend some time with my best friend. "So, do you want me to come pick you up later?" Taehyung asked me. "No it's fine" i replyed and undone my seatbelt. I was about to open the door when he pulled my arm. 

"Don't be like this baby, please. I will make it up to you." he said with a desperate tone. I just put on a fake smile and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. As I was about to do that he held my cheeks and looked straight into my eyes. I felt his lips crash on to mine.  We shared a deep and passionate kiss and to be honest it made me feel a bit better.. When we pulled apart I gave him a warm smile and left his car.

I walked up to the front door of Jimins house and rang the bell. 

I waited for 2 minutes but still no answer. 'Ugh I am so stupid I didn't even check in with him to know if he's home' I thought to myself. Just as I was about to turn around the door opened and there was a smiling Jimin. 

"Ohh Jungkookie what are you doung here?" he said with a happy tone and hugged me. "To be honest.. I just want to spend some quality time with you Jimin.." I wasn't about to fake my emotions with Jimin.. He knows me to well and he'd immediatelly know if I was lying to him.

"Yay I really missed you Kookie I am happy you're here, now put a smile on your face because we don't need any negative energy in this house." He pulled me inside and closed the door.

"You my dear Jungkook are gonna spend the best day ever with me and ohh right I forgot to mention that Yoongi is here.. you don't mind right" he said with pleading eyes. I laughed at his cutness "I don't mind Jiminie"

After only about 20 minutes me and the Yoonmin couple were in the kitchen making blueberry muffins. Being in their company made me feel so happy. The relationship they have is perfect I believe they trully are soulmates. They made me laugh almost the whole time and the thoughts of Taehyung vanished from my head for a while.

 They made me laugh almost the whole time and the thoughts of Taehyung vanished from my head for a while

A few hours later we were watching a movie.. When I saw them all cute and cuddled up I started to feel sad again... Why does there always have to be some drama in my life..

The movie ended and I decided to go home.. I thought is was in need of some alone time to think everything through. I thanked both of them and said my goodbyes, with that I was out of the house.

I made a decision to walk home. Me and Jimin didn't live so far away from eachother and some fresh air felt like a good idea. I walked along the empty streets, the night was beautiful, there wasn't a single cloud on the sky. I walked past the park and decided to take a walk in it. I sat down on a bench and looked at the sky.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked at the message, it was from Taehyung.

Taetae💕🥰

Are you free?

What is it Taehyung..

I know you're mad at me..
you have every right to be..
I let you down again and I
truly am sorry.. Let's meet up
and talk please.

I am at the park near my
house if you want to come..

I'll be there in 10 mins. ❤️

Seen

I sighted and leaned my head back. I sat there for 5 minutes and I started to feel so sleepy. Suddenly I heared footsteps. I got startled and quickly looked up and thankfully it was Taehyung.

I smiled to him and he sat down next to me. There was an awkward silence for a while so I decided to speak up.
"what did you want to-

" I told Jennie about us and called off the wedding.. "

He cut me off before I could finnish my sentence. I looked at him wide eyed." w-what?"

" Jungook.. I saw how sad you were earlier, you were hurt by me again. I can't let you be sad because of me anymore. I told them the truth"

I couldn't talk. Its like my mind went completely blank. Did he really tell them the truth? Did he really call off the wedding? Those were the only thoughts left in my head.

"I think you made a mistake" I sudenly blurted out. I don't know why the heck I said that it's like something took over my mouth. The memorie of earlier came back to me, when I saw how perfect Jennie was..

"what are you talking about Jungkook? I made a mistake?.. Are you saying that what we have isn't real?.."  Taehyung said with a shaky voice.

Tears were already rolling down my cheeks when I looked at him. His eyes were clear and glossy in the moonlight. His nose was a bit red and a single tear dropped down his left cheek. I've never seen Taehyung cry before..

I just looked at him without saying anything. Admiring his beauty, admiring the man who turned my life upside down. In that moment right there I realised how happy he actually makes me.

Before I met him my life was unproblematic. I had Jimin, my mom and school. Noone else. Each day looked the same for me, that was my life.

But in the last few months everything changed. I met him, i met my Taehung. My life started getting problematic, dramatic and emotional but most importantly i started to live. I started to feel. I felt like someone needed me, like we completed eachother. My life became complete with Tae.

I held his cheeks in my small hands and looked at him. "I love you so much Taehyung.. So much that I put your happines above mine now. All I want is for you to be happy, for you to have a happy life even if it means you won't be spending it with me.. Jennie is perfect for you hyung, compared to her i am noone.."

I let go of his cheeks and started crying. I can't believe what I just said.. But was it the truth?
Yes. It was all true, every word I said.

I want Taehyung all to myself. But my love for him is bigger than my selfishness. If him being with Jennie is the key to his happiness then I'd let him go if that's what he wants..

---------------------------------------------------------
Welp this chapter is a bit dramatic and at the same time corny? Wthh..

Sorry for ending it like that hehe..

I hope you enjoyed it tho😅

Please vote and comment ❤️