Part 10

(this chapter will contain smut so if you arw underage or just don't like reading that you can skip it. I will mark the start of smut with these - - - - Enjoy hehe)

.. Jungkook leaned down to Taehyung and started kissing him. The action took the older by suprise since Jungkook was always a bit shy when it came to them kissing, meaning Taehyung always had to take control over it. But no matter what, Taehyung kissed back.
They were kissing for about a minute and suddenly Taehyung felt Jungkooks hands on the hem of his shirt, trying to get the older to take it off. Taehyung didn't expect that and decided to pull away from the younger.

"what are you doing bunny?"
Taehyung said unsure of what had gotten into the younger. He had never acted like that before and Taehyung wanted to clear the air before they go any further.

"U-uhh I'm just kissing you Taehyungie.. I missed y-you."  the younger said while pouting, unsure of why the older had stopped him.
Negative thought came rushing into Jungkooks mind. Does the older not like him in that way? Does he not want him? Is he ugly?... More and more questions started to come to his mind and he started to panick.

Taehyung saw the sudden mood change in the younger. "heyy I didn't stop you because i don't want to do it bunny. I was just suprised that's all. Come here"
He opened up his arms for the younger to hug him, which of course he immediately did.

When Taehyung noticed the younger has calmed down he lifted up his chin and starred into his eyes.
"is my bunny needy?" jungkook gasped upon hearing that. Blush spread across his face and he covered his whole face with his hands. The older just giggled at the youngers actions. "Taetae don't say thattt.. Jungkookie isn't needy.. I just missed you so much and J-jiminie hyung said t-that you'd like it b-but I guess you-" the younger was cut off by Taehung pulling him in for a kiss. Jungkook immediately kissed back and threw his hands around the olders neck. Soon they both pulled away.

" Believe me Jungkook, I do want you. But i don't want you to feel like I am preassuring you, because I will wait until you are ready okay?" Taehyung said with a calm town while stroking the youngers back and smiling lightly.

Jungkook felt so safe with the older. Its been less than a month since they started dating and Jungkook felt more and more connected to him everyday.
" B-but what if I want to..?" jungkook suddenly asked.
"hm what is it that you want bunny?" Taehyung said as softly as before. "you have to use your words with me baby, I am not a mind reader."

Jungkook leaned into Taehyung and kissed him again. "I want you to make love to me hyung" he suddenly whispered into the olders ear. Taehyung looked at him a bit suprised but he wasn't gonna turn his baby down or should I say turn this opurtunity down. He'd be lying to himself if he said he hadn't been thinking about doing that with Jungkook. Imagined feeling his perfect body on his...
"are you sure baby?" Taehyung said trying to make sure the younger was certain about his decision. Jungkook quickly nooded and smiled at Tae.

"okay bun, but if you want me to stop, tell me fast, because i won't be able to stop myself once we go further." Jungkook lightly giggled at the older but inside he was very nervous.

---
Taehyung lightly pushed the younger on the bed and howered over him. He looked straight into the youngers beautiful, doe eyes and leaned down to kiss every part of his face and his lips lastly.

The kiss started of sweet like they usually do it, but then it started to get rougher. Taehyung wanted to put his tongue into the youngers mouth but jungkook didn't open his lips. An idea popped into Taehyungs head and he suddenly smacked Jungkooks thigh making him gasp which gave Tae the chance to slip his tongue into the youngers mouth.
Jungkook enjoyed what the older was doing but he felt so vulnerable. Taehyung had so much controll over him, he was already a mess for the older and they haven't even really started.

They continued their makeout session for awhile. Taehyungs hands were roaming all over the smaller boys body while he had his hands wrapped around the olders neck. Tae started to kiss down his chin, to his neck and decided to mark the younger. Jungkook whimpered feeling the older suck on his neck but he tried to remain as quiet as possible.
All of that changed when Taehyung suddenly lifted the youngers shirt up and licked his nipples.
Jungkook moaned loudly when he felt Taehyungs tongue playing with his sensitive nipples. "they are so cute and pretty baby" Taehyung said while still licking and sucking on one of his nipples while playing with the other with his fingers.

Jungkook had already turned into a moaning mess.. He couldn't controll his voice anymore and decided to not care and just melt into the olders touch.

Taehyung started to kiss down the youngers body, down his abdomen and stopping at the hem of his pants. He looked up at Jungkook to see if there was any protest but he only saw the lust in the youngers eyes which was enough for him to know to continue.

He pulled down his pants allong with his underwear. Jungkook was already hard and Taehyung couldn't help but smirk at that. He gently grabed the youngers member into his hand and started stroking it slowly. Jungkook moaned softly and looked at Taehyungs actions. "do you like that baby boy? Taehyung asked teasingly. The younger could only nood at him and it was enough." could you spread your beautiful legs apart for me baby? " jungkook obliged and did as the older told him.

Taehyung looked at the youngers pinkish hole and lightly massaged it with his finger. He suddenly started to massage it with his tongue and shortly after he gently pushed one of his fingers inside. Jungkook gasped, it hurt him but besides the pain he also enjoyed it. He felt so weird about it but he definitely didn't want the older to stop. He wanted more, and he got it. Taehyung pushed another finger inside and started to push them in and out of the younger, to prepare him for the real thing.

He did that for awhile, while also sucking on his nipples. Once he thought the younger was ready he pulled his fingers out. Jungkook whined at the loss of contact but then saw the older taking off his clothes. His member sprung out of his pants and Jungkook gasped when he saw the lenght of it. "T-taetae, will that even fit??!"
"of course it will fit baby, you just relax and tell me if its too much for you."

Taehyung coated his member with lube and slowly started to push it into the younger. Jungkook screamed in pain and tears started to appear in the corners of his eyes once Taehyung was fully in him. Tae started to kiss the younger softly to distract him from the pain and also to wait for the younger to adjust to his lenght.
Jungkook soon gave him permission to move and so he did.

He started slowly and Jungkook seemed to enjoy it. The pain was slowly fading away and they were both getting more and more needy.
"go faster hyung, pleasee" Jungkook pleaded and Taehyung started moving faster and faster.
Jungkook was moaning loudly under him. He looked so perfect and sexy in Taehyungs eyes which turned him on even more.

They kissed eachother while Taehyung kept thrusting in and out of the younger and soon they both came.

Junkook was trying to catch his breath while Taehyungs got up to get a wet cloth from the bathroom to clean them up. Once he finnished cleaning Jungkook up, he got into bed with him and the younger immediately snugled up to his chest half asleep.

"I love you Taetae" was all the younger said before drifting off to dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------
Guyss sorry if this chapter suckss I really tried my best 😅.
Also i made it pretty long compared to the previous ones hehe.

While I was writing this the preview of ON came out and OMGGGGGGHSHCHSHD ITSS AMAZINGG 😍 i am soo not ready for the comeback 🤯 i already know it's gonna be huge and amazing.

Okay bye noww heh 💜