Final: part 1 (29)

2 years later

"Tae get ready!!  They will be here soon!!" I screamed as I was running down the stairs with my laundry basket. "Babe calm down. What are you so nervous about huh? "

I put down the basket and walked to the couch in the living room where Tae was sitting. I stradled his lap and threw my hands around his neck. "I am not nervous Tae, I am just so excited, aren't you as well?? We haven't seen them in almost 2 years." Taehyung nooded and  carressed my cheek.

You might be confused about what is happening so let me tell you. Jimin and Yoongi are comming back from America today. Turns out that 2 years ago when Jimin told me about their break up.. well he was being a bit dramatic. They talked everything out and in 2 weeks they were on a plane to New York. 

Saying goodbye was the hardest. I have never been apart from Jimin for a long period of time. I have Tae now tho.. So that made things a bit easier for me, knowing that Tae will provide me with everything I need.

However today they are returning and I am soooo excited. We facetimed every week and soo many things have changed for them. For starters... they got engaged almost half a year ago. That's basically the reason they are returning, It's for their weeding. I just hope they decide to stay here after that.

Just as I was getting up from Taehyungs lap, the doorbell rang. I almost sprinted to the door and opened it. Thankfully It was Yoongi and Jimin. I jumped on them and gave both of them a very tight hug. I missed them soooo muchh.

Tae came out a few seconds later and joined in on our group hug. We stayed like this for almost 3 minutes and poor Jimin could barely breath in the middle of us all.

"How are you?? Please come in." I said as I moved aside to let them inside. We talked for 3 hours about everything. I pulled Jimin to mine and Taehyungs room to have a private conversation. I had to know about all the details about how Yoongi proposed, since he had never really told me the full story.

"... so he took me on the cruise on the Harbor  and it was so beautiful Jungkook. We were all alone and I was looking over the edge at the view then suddenly when I turned around he was down on his knee with a ring in his hands. I started crying immediatelly"

I smiled as Jimin was explaining his story. I was very happy for him and for Yoongi. Their wedding is in 2 days, they are holding a small ceremony for close friends and family.

Time went by fast and before I realised it, it was Yoonmin's wedding day. I woke up at 7am which is super early for me. I rolled out of bed after kissing Taehyung's cheek, who was peacefully sleeping next to me. I walked up to the mirror to see how I looked, since I have to look amazing today. My under eye circles were way to visible and my face was a bit puffy but besides that I looked okay I think.

I walked down the stairs straight to the kitchen to make some cereal for myself. I ate it while watching tv. I still have to decide on what to wear and hopefully Tae will help me with that. 

I have a hair appointment at 10 so I slowly went back to mine and Tae's room to take a shower. As I started taking my clothes off I felt two hands wrap around my waist. Tae pulled me close to his body and I could immediatelly feel his boner touching my ass. He started kissing my neck hungrily and I was trying my best not to melt under his touch. This mustn't happen rn, under any circumstances.

I tried to push him off "Tae s-stop hahah it tickles and I have a hair appointment soon." He didn't seem to care. He continued kissing my neck "We can be quick though baby" .

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I managed to resist for a few more seconds but then I just couldn't help myself anymore. I am so crazy about him. I turned around and kissed him on his lips. I pulled him into the shower and started kissing down his jaw, to his neck, and then down his chest. I quickly pulled down his pants and and grabed his member in my hand, stroking it while staring straight into Taehyungs eyes. 

At the end, I ended up being to late for my appointment which I knew was gonna happen if I wouldn't stop Taehyung. Thankfully I was able to reschedule last minute. A nice lady was my stylist today. She seemed around my age and we made a lot of small talk while she was doing my hair, which I ended up dying black since my hair was brown before.

When I came back home Taehyung was already all glamed up. "Babee help me pick out an outfit to wear." I screamed while running to the closet since I found out that we have to leave in 15 minutes. I pulled out 2 options. One was a dark blue tuxedo and the other was a sparkling black one, which looked very elegant. We decided the second option was better and I quickly put it on.

I went into the bathroom and put on earings and cologne. After that we went straight to the car and drove to the wedding.

The place was amazing. It was filled with white roses and a calm classical music was playing in the background. I immediatelly spotted Jimin's parents and I walked up to them just to catch up. They've already met Tae before, when we were at the store one day. 

I talked with quite a few people and soon Yoongi showed up, but he went straight to Tae and they started whispering about something. Sadly I couldn't hear anything...

We all sat down soon and the music started. Jimin entered in a beautiful white tuxedo. He has never looked more beautiful before. He had glitter under his eyes and he looked like an angel. The guests were looking at them with big smiles on their face. Some were getting a bit emotional and I was definitelly one of them. I can't believe this is happening. My best friend is getting married to the best guy he could ever find. 

When they were exchanging vows I started crying and Taehyung was rubbing my back slowly. 

"You may kiss" was what the last thing the priest said.

Everyone stod up and cheered for the newly wedded couple. This felt like a beginning of something new, but it also felt like a goodbye. We are really grown ups now.

_________________________________________________________________

Part one of the final chapter is finally here guysss😭

I was listening to 이밤 (Tonight) and 붕경 (Scenery) while writing this and I was getting emotionallll 😭💖

Next chapter will be the final part and I am kinda sad about it but at the same time I am ready to finnish this story. 😊

And omggg some of youu guyss are sooo sweeet tooo meee I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! 💜💜💜

FESTA HAS FINALLYY STARTEDDDD!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️