Part 14

Jungkooks pov
It was around 7 pm and we both just woke up from our nap.
I was feeling all sweaty and sticky from what we did earlier.
I turned to my side and admired Taehyungs beauty, he really is a sight i will never get tired of.
"you are amazing Taehyungie" i said while playing with his soft hair.

He smiled at me and leaned closer to kiss me. I of course kissed back. I always loved his kisses and little touches they make me feel so warm and all fuzzy inside.

Afterwards i got out of his grip and got up from the bed. I grabbed a fresh towel and said "i am just gonna take a quick shower hyung".
I headed to the bathroom and turned on the water. When i stepped in the shower the water hit my face and the events from school came crashing back into my thoughts.

Yesterday in school
I was walking through the school halls with Jimin. Our schools are right next to eachother so he also has some classes is my school.
We were talking about random stuff when suddenly someone pulled my backpack harshly which caused me to fall back to the ground. I looked up and there was a student who is the same age as Jimin. His name is Kai and he has been bullying me ever since i started studying here. Because of me, Jimin has been getting threatened by him as well although Jimin could handle those types of situations way better than me. He knows how to stand up for himself.

"woahh did I scare you that much you fag?" kai said.
I was scared to say anything so I just remained quiet. Then he grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me from the ground so our faces were inches apart. His gaze was scary.. He looked angry and annoyed.
"you know I saw you leave school with none other than mister Kim Taehyung the other day hahha and I was just wondering how much you had to pay him to actually do that?"

I was shocked. Why is he bringing Taehyung into this. He has no idea what he is talking about.
" T-taehyung is my boyfriend you idiot"

"omg I didn't know you could talk moreover make jokes?! Wow you are full of suprises today."

I was angry. How did he not feel bad saying those stuff.
"oh wait maybe you are his slave? Am i correct? Come on Jeon you can tell me."

"i already told you he is my boyfriend!" i screamed in his face which I shouldn't have done.
He pushed me against the locked and grabbed my chin harshly. It hurt a lot.
Jimin was trying to push him off me. And thankfully he let go eventually.

" just remember, noone especially not someone like mr. Kim would date a fag like you."  with that he left.

Students around us were starting to leave as well. I never understood those kinds of people. They just watch. They act as if this were some type of show for them to enjoy. They never do anything else than watch and whisper. They never help.

I dropped down on the ground and hugged my knees crying. Jimin came to comfort me but it didn't help. I needed Taehyung. What Kai said really got to me. Was Taehyung just using me or something? It was true that he had never taken me out on a public date or even tell anyone about us dating. So far the only people who know is Jimin and Yoongi.

I was confused but right now all I wanted was to be held by Tae.
Jimin left me and went to the principals office. His assistant soon came to me and took me to the office.
I sat down on a chair and Jimin was standing next to me.
The principal started asking some random questions i don't  remember them. Kai was admired by our principal. He was the leader of our football team. His family had made big donations to our school so it made sense why he liked him..

But for me this was bad. I knew i had no chance of fixing this. I was a bit angry at Jimin for even telling the principal. We have been is this office pleanty of times and things are still the same. Kai has never gotten punished for any of his actions.

While i was talking with the principal Jimin went out and a few minutes later Kai entered the office as well.
"what is he doing here?"  i said panicking.

"well Jungkook you are accusing on of our students of bullying you so it only makes sense for both of you to be present in this meeting."

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair. For some reason I was still crying. I didn't feel comfortable with Kai sitting so close to me.

We were in the office for more than half an hour already and we haven't found any solutions.
All of a sudden the door got opened. And there was Taehyung looking furious as ever.
He looked at everyone like he is ready to kill someone. When his eyes landed on me he immediately came to me and hugged me.

Tears streamed down my face when i was in his arms. He really makes me feel so safe.
He said something like "this isn't over yet" and he picked me up and took me to his car.

Everyone in the office was shocked. I was really thankful for Taehyung. He literally saved me from that whole situation.

The present
I finnished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked at myself in the mirror one lastt time and then headed back to my room.
Taehyung was still laying in my bed and he looked so perfect as always even though his hair was messy.

I wanted to tell him about what happened at school but right now didn't feel like the right time for it.

I layed in my bed next to him and snuggled up to him. I was happy Taehyung was next to me. I won't believe Kai. He is just a mean person. He doesn't know it, but what me and Tae have is special.

--------------------------------------------------------
I will try to update faster but I was too busy this week.
I hope you liked this chapter ❤️