Part 5

8:00 am

Taehyungs pov

I woke up because my phone started to ring. I picked up and it was my assistant Nayeon. She reminded me i have a meeting at 10 am at the office and i completelly forgot about that.

I ended the call and turned to my right.
There he was, a beautiful boy was laying in my bed looking so innocent yet perfect. The sunlight was just lightly touching his face which showed of his long eyelashes.
I knew that waking Jungkook up was the last thing i wanted to do but i had no other choice.

I softly brushed his bangs out of his face and caressed his cheek. He immediately leaned into my touch and started to snuggle up to me.
"jungkookie wake up" i say and he slowly starts to wake up thankfully.

"ohh good morning Tae" he said and showed off his beautiful bunny smile.
"hello beautiful how did you sleep?" he blushed after hearing my words.
"i slept great, thank you."

"so listen i have a meeting i have to attend in 2 hours soo if you want i can take you home? Or of course you can stay here as well if you'd like." after i said that to him he looked at me a bit dissapointed but then said "um okay you can take me home if its okay with you." i nodded and told him to get ready and that i'll make some quick breakfast.

I was confused, Jungkook makes me confused. I am not used to feeling this way. He is soo innocent and shy and i want to take care of him to the best of my ability, but on the other hand i want to wreck that perfect little ass of his. Yes i admit i couldn't help myself from checking him out a bit...

Jungkooks pov

I went into the bathroom and just decided to wash my face to clear out my mind a bit and to wake me up.
I was sad when taehyung told me that he has to leave for work.
Wow i am getting too obsessed with him already i guess but can you blame me? He is perfect. And yesterday was perfect because of him. He made me feel so happy, we had a great time together and it made me forget all of the worries i had.
And now i am getting ready for him to take me home.
He makes me anxious. I am scared that after he takes me home i won't see him for a while and i can't get him out of my mind..
I want to tell him how i feel, i really do. But i think it's way too soon for that.

Noones pov

Taehyung had just finnished making a french toast for Jungkook as he heared the younger enter the kitchen.
"here i made a toast for you to eat on our way to your house" taehyung said.
Jungkook just smiled at him and they both made their way to Taehyungs car.

The car ride was silent. But it wasn't an awkward silence. The light music comming from the radio mixed with Jungkooks eating sounds was filling in the silence.
"wow Taehyung this toast is amazingg, are you a good cook or are you just good at making french toasts?" jungkook said teasingly.
"hm i guess you'll have to find out bunny. But you should know i am good at many things." Taehyung said while winking at the younger.
Jungkook couldn't help but to smile at the older.

Soon they arrived at Jungkooks house. Jk:"thank you taehyung, i had a lot of fun with you yesterday"

Tae:"me too Jungkook. Maybe we could repeat it someday" winkkk

Jungkook smiled at Tae and they looked deep into eachothers eyes for a while.
Tae tried not to look at jungkooks lips but was having a hard time controlling himself so he looked away.
Jungkook was dissapointed yet again but decided to shake off the feeling.

He got out of the car, waved at Taehyung and ran into his house.

Taehyung waited until Jungkook was out of his sight and then drove away.
He wasn't looking forward to his meeting but it was something that had to be done.
He decided he will call Jungkook later. He knew that he had only just met Jungkook a few days ago and that they weren't anything more than friends at the moment but he felt a strong connection with him. He wanted the younger to be his. And he wanted Jungkook to know that as well.

Jungkooks pov

I came home and just layed down on my bed taking in everything that had happened yesterday and in the morning.
I was thinking about how i almost had my first kiss with Taehyung when the doorbell rang.

I quickly ran downstairs and to my suprise the person at the door was Jimin.

"hi Jungkookie sorry for not texting or calling you back i've been kinda bussy."

"its okay Jimin, come in" i said to him and opened the door further for him to enter.

"i'm just gonna come out and say it Jungkook. The reason why i've been kinda distant lately is because i have a boyfriend." Jimin said.

I looked at him shocked.
"b-boyfriend?! Huh Jimin why didn't you tell mee?? Did you think i was gonna be mad or something?"

Jm:" no i'm sorry i don't know why i didn't tell you. But the truth is that you've met my boyfriend and that's why i was acting so weird around Taehyung that day at the caffe shop. "

My heart started to ache..
Jk: a-are you saying y-your boyfriend is Taehyung?
I was on the verge of tears, i don't know what was happening to me, i've never acted like that before..

Jm: huhh?! Omg noo Jungkook hahah don't worry. Aw you're so adorable, you've only just met Taehyung and are already in love with him.
I am dating Yoongi. "

I was realieved when i heared that. And to be honest i was happy for Jimin. Yoongi seemed like a great guy so i didn't mind it at all.

Jk:thank you for finally telling me, you don't know how nervous you made me. I was thinking i did something wrong or i don't even know haha..
But anyways now that you're here i have to tell you what happened with Taehyung!!! "

I pulled Jimin to the couch and started explaining everything that had happened with Taehyung, from him driving me home that night and putting me to bed, to me staying over at his house and sleeping in the same bed as him..

Jimin listened carefully and seemed happy for the younger.
They talked for what seemed like hours and it felt like old times again. When they would spent the whole day talking about random things and having fun in eachothers company.

Jungkook was happy. For a moment everything seemed to be going really well in his life and he missed that feeling.

_____________________________________
End of part 5 already. I hope you like the chapters so far and if yoi have any comments about them please let me know 💜