LOST || A HIDDEN ENEMY

Start from the beginning

Walking away,happy trails behind her " What I'm saying is that the human element of Human Resources is our biggest point of vulnerability. We should start phasing it out immediately." Pepper looks at the bodyguard that now walks beside her instead of behind her "What!?"

Pepper holds a file to her waist as the group walk past a christmas tree decorated in gold,white and green.Happy walks a little ways ahead as he calls out "Excuse me, Bambi.You should be wearing..." Pepper makes a a fronted noise as she asks "Did you just say that?"

Happy points at his badge and says "Security." Pepper walks towards him and places a hand on the side of his arm,with a smile she says "Happy" The bodyguard...sorry the head of security smiles back "Yes ?"

Pepper's pony tail swishes behind her as she explains to her friend "Okay, I am thrilled that you're now the Head of Security, okay? It is the perfect position for you." Happy grins as he says with confidence"Thank you" Pepper continues "However.."

Happy smirks " I do appreciate it" Pepper grips her file tightly as she continues on "Since you've taken the post..." Happy grins,showing his teeth "You don't have to thank me." Pepper raises her eyebrows as she seriously states "We've had a rise in staff complaints of three hundred percent"

Happy who still has a ego boost because of course hes amazing continues to keep his confident grin "Thank you." Pepper shakes her head "That's not a compliment." Happy's eyes widen a fraction as he says "That's not a compli...? It is a compliment! Clearly somebody's trying to hide something."

Pepper sighs,all she wants is to go home and see her daughter as well as have a date night with her boyfriend.But now she's stuck here having to do adult things as Maria says 'I don't wanna be old mom' Pepper answers with a simple "i-" But luckily a secretary saves Pepper from continuing "Excuse me" Pepper turns and smiles "yes"

The security holds papers in her arms as she reports "Ms potts,your 4.00 is here" Pepper sighs as she thinks about how now her boyfriend would be starting to teach maria about Machines because apparently that's import for a ten year old to know.

Pepper puts on her work face and says "thank you" happy narrows his eyes at the woman as he asks "Did you clear this 4:00 with me ?" Pepper turns to face her friend and tries to not let her annoyance and tiredness escape "Happy,we'll talk about this later,but right now,i have to go deal with this very annoying thing"

Happy follows after pepper as she walks towards the boardroom "How so?" Pepper pauses as her hands stall on the glass doors handle "I used to work with him and he used to ask me out all the time,so it's a little awkward"

Happy thinks about his best friend and how Tony would react to hearing that "I don't like the sound of that" Opening the door and facing away from Happy,she gets a good look at the man she used to work with.Her eyes widen and lips part a little as she notices his clean clothes,His good posture and smile that used to be awkward with his buck tooth but now-now looks...

Happy continues to hold the door open as his eyes narrow,studying the familiar man.Killian smiles brightly at the now CEO of stark industries "Pepper" The strawberry blonde blinks as she gasps out "Killian?"

Killian smiles brightly at the now CEO of stark industries "Pepper" The strawberry blonde blinks as she gasps out "Killian?"