chapter 19

Alina's P.O.V
"I LOVE YOU TOO!"
Wait did I just jay what I think I said.
"You what?" " I said that I love you too,and I mean it. I have loved you for as long as I can remember and when you left me for her I was broken and I thought that it was so stupid for me to believe that you felt the same for me. And every single day after that I would be bullied by her and other people. I couldn't take it any more. I wanted to leave so bad and never come back, but I knew that it was what they wanted so I had to stay strong. and it was so hard to do that without my best friend there with me and to help me through this."
" I'm sorry and I won't stop saying it because I mean it I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want her to hurt you. and when we can back here i knew that I had to do something because I couldn't hold it any longer, and this problem that we have now with this letter, it is not going to make me leave you not now and not ever, and if I have to I will go everywhere with you and if someone thinks for the slightest second that thy can touch you then they are messing with the wrong person."
"I love you so much."
" I love you to the moon and back."
With those words that we exchanged with each other made me love him more. But I don't want to risk him getting hurt for me. at this point I really don't know what to do.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Now it is 12:30 p.m. and everyone is asleep in their rooms and Taylor is sharing with Ashton. Luke is laying down on the couch with his head on my lap and I am playing with his hair. I look down and see his ocean blue eyes looking back at my brown ones. It is completely silent but a comfortable one. we just sit there looking at each other and he smiles at me. " When I said I love you I mean it." " yeah and when I said I love you I meant it to." we started to lean in but then there was a knock on the door. we stood up and I grbed Luke's hand. he looked at me and kissed my cheek. " I'll get it." he said "no I'll do it what if it's Crista or someone she sent to get me?" " If they want you they have to get through me first."