Chapter 5

Alina's P.O.V

When I looked at the door I saw Taylor standing there " I'm sorry for making you upset earlier and for causing you to yell in front of the whole school." " it's fine and it wasn't because of you, I just needed to get it out of my system because it has been there for three years." Then I stood up from the chair and put the guitar where it belonged. Me and Taylor walked out of the room and walked down the hall to the auditorium where the boys are supposed to be performing in. When we walked into the auditorium it was almost pitch black inside and me being me almost tripped over the wire in front of me, other then that I just felt nervousness run through my whole body, but I didn't know why. I finally found a seat which was in the middle of the whole place. Then lights on the stage started to bright up the room with different colors. the next thing I knew was four boys came out looking pumped and ready to preform for the whole school. It was really weird to see my ex-best friend performing on stage and doing something that he always wanted to do ever since we were little. While the boys where performing I saw Luke look in my direction as he was singing their song "beside you" and all the other boys were singing as we'll ,but looking in different directions.

" she sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home, I wish I was I wish I was beside you......."

I looked away and thought about the way he used to look at me and how the way he used to be the person that I could tell everything to , and the way he looked at me now was in a different way. Like when someone just found out bad news and as if he were to be saying sorry but not with words more like a facial expression . the next thing that I knew was the lights were on and that the room was almost empty. when u looked to my side I saw that Taylor had left and I was there just sitting. by my self. When I stood up, I walked toward the door and the bright sun light hit my eyes. I was to into my thought and I suddenly was pulled out of my train of thought when I bumped into something or someone.