chapter 11

Alina's P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Stupid alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them and I slowly sat up in bed and streched out . When I was done with all of that stuff I rolled out of bed. I then realized what was going to happen today and I ran to the bath room and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I ran to my closet and looked through it to see what I had. I decided on wearing my white bikini with pink fringe , and over that I am going to wear my ripped up light washed shorts and for the top I wore a floral printed crop top. I ran to the bathroom and put all of my blue hair into a messy ponytail and slipped on my pastel pink vans. While I was walking out of my room I heard some whispering and let me tell u it was kind of creepy. I finally made my long voyage down the stairs I looked to my right and saw my mom in the kitchen talking to someone but I don't know who. when I got closer I realized that it was Luke's mom. " OH MY GOSH it's been a while since I have last seen you. You are all grown up and you look beautiful." " Thank you and it's nice to see you too. It has been to long." "Umm Ali why are you dressed up?" "Oh i'm sorry that I didn't tell u earlier but i'm going with Taylor Luke, and his band mates to the water park sorry that I can't stay any longer but it was nice seeing you mama Hemmings." "Oh it was nice to see you to. Have fun!" "Thank you."

With that I was gone out the door while picking up my bag full of things I will need while I'm at the water park. Now I have to pick up Taylor and then we have to meet up with the boys at their house. When I got to Taylor's house she was outside waiting. She was wearing a Nirvana muscle tee with some bright blue high waisted shorts and her white convers. And she had a bright pink bikini that had little blue bears on them.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

We finally got to the water park and by we I mean the boys and us two girls. We walked to the booth to get our tickets , and when I was giving the lady my money for my ticket and Taylor's but Luke grabbed my hand and put his money forward which the lady took. he then looked down at me " Thank you ,but you didn't have to do that for me." " Any time, and thank you. " For what?" " Well talking to me again." "No problem." The whole time we talked I looked it to his beautiful blue eyes and he looked into my brown ones. we never lost eye contact, and that Is when I noticed. I'm falling in love with Luke hemmings.

Hope u guys like it 🌌🌌😀

Bye