chapter 3

Alina's P.O.V

I was finally home. I ran to the kitchen and found my mom sitting at the table " Hey honey how was your day at school?" "It was alright I guess, like always." I went to the cabinet and took out the bag of chips and went to the fridge and got out an Arizona can. " Well did you hear that Luke and his band are finally coming to town!" " yes and my plan is to stay away from him." my mom knows the reason why my friend ship with Luke ended, but she wants me to be his friend again and I really do to but it was his idea to end our friendship not mine. " Honey I know that what he did was wrong but you have to move on from the past," and then she turned to look at me in the eyes" you don't know if he really wanted this to happen and for a fact I know that he probably still cares about you." When she said that it made me think did he really mean for our friendship to end or was it just forced on him to decide to pick Crista over me. "Well I don't know what is going to happen when him and the boys come but all I know is that it hurt what he did to me, but lets think about nice things now. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!" " I LOVE YOU TOO." And with that I was off to my bed room. Once I reached my bed I collapsed and started to watch T.V., while eating my chips. When I was done with my "food" I took a shower and went to bed.

;);););););):);):););););););););););):););););););););););););););););):):);):);):):):):):):);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

{2 days later}

Alina's P.O.V

Today is Friday and I was so happy because that means no school for two days and there is also vacation and I get to stay home for a whole two weeks!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, but anyway today is also the day when 5SOS are coming to my town and I actually don't know what to think of, I have mixed emotions today. When I finally decided on getting out of bed I went to the bathroom took a shower because I felt like it. When I was doe with that I went to my closet and looked through it and decided to wear my high wasted tie-die shorts and a GEEK crop top, with my white convers. I left my hair in its naturel waves and with that I took my back pack off of the floor and went down stairs to the kitchen. I finally reached my destination and found my mom cooking eggs and bacon. " That smells good mom but can I take it to go?" " Oh honey I'm not going to send you to school to day." " But mom I got dressed and everything and you didn't even have too wake me up !!!" " Fine but that means you are going to have to walk to school to day." " BUT MOM Friday is my day off of walking, but fine I LOVE YOU !!." " LOVE YOU TOO BABY.!" 

   When I got to school everyone was looking at me and I was so confused and became worried " LOOK IT'S 5 SECOUNDS OF SUMMER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When I turned around I saw him the person that I thought was my best friend.

(A/N)

  sorry if this is short but I hope you like my book bye ;)