Chapter 2

Alina's P.O.V

I finally made it to school and was almost late but made it in time. When I reached my locker I saw my other best friend Taylor. She saw me and smiled " Guess what !" Taylor said almost screaming out loud " What happened !?" " 5sos is coming to our town tomorrow and that means you get to see Luke." I just stood there frozen, and got a couple of stares from other people in the hallway but I didn't care. I still remember the first day that I met Luke, it was the first day that I moved her to Australia from America. I was only four years old and I was really scared to be moving so far away from my real home. I was outside in the front of our new house, and I was just sitting down on the tire swing on a tree that's in the front of our house. I guess that I was swinging to fast and I feel out of the tire and on to the very green grass. When I opened my eyes I saw a boy standing over me with little smirk on his face " Are you okay?" " I think so?" Those were the words that started our friendship. *snap**snap* " Hello earth to Alina" " Sorry" "It's fine but what are you going to do, you haven't seen him in almost to be three years." " I don't know but I am going to do my best on trying to stay away from him" and when I looked up from my locker Taylor had a little smirk on her face, and I knew what that little smirk means. " This is a small city I'm pretty sure that it is hard to stay away from Luke." " Ohhhhh why don't you shut up lets get to class before we're late!." 

***************************************************************************************************************************

School was finally over and I can't wait to just go home. When I walked out of the school building a little gust of wind blew my hair in my face. On my walk home I heard a car stop by me and once I turned my head I saw the one girl that I dislike the most. Crista. She was the one who tore apart the friendship that I wish would have never ended.