chapter 13

Alina's P.O.V

Recap: After I turned back and faced forward I became a little scared and so I stiffed up a bit. I then felt a hand grab my hand from the side. And that made me even more paranoid. And when I looked to my side i saw.....

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

Alina's P.O.V

When i turned around I saw Calum and he looked at me and smiled. I looked down and saw that he was holding my hand in his with our fingers intertwined with each other. I didn't know what to do and I was a little shocked about it. " Calum why are you holding my hand?" " Oh well i saw that you stiffened up and i wanted to try to calm you down, but sorry if I made you feel uncomfterble." " Well thank you for caring so much about me,and no i don't feel uncomfterble it's fine." " Oh okay."

When I looked up from the conversation with Calum I saw that Luke was looking at me adn Cal, but he looked like he had a hint of saddness on his face, but I think that I was just seeing things because why would he feel sad after what he did to me and because of what happened I couldn't talk to the rest of the boys in the band.

Luke's P.O.V

While I was talking to Michael I turned around and saw Alina and Calum holding hands. How could Calum do this to me after I told him that I still love Alina. I had so many mixed emotions but the main one that I was feeling at the moment was jealousy. I turned back around and walked to the ride since we were next for it.

********************************************************************

( still Luke)

After the awesome ride the group and i just decided to go and play some games. The first game we went to was the water guns. It was a close tie between me and Calum and I sooooo badly wanted to win. Especially because the big prize for the winner was a big pingeun. YES I won. I looked up at Alina and she looked kind of scared, so I decided to stand up and go and ask her what was wrong.

" What's wrong you look scared?"

" Oh um well my ex-boy friend is walking towards our group and i'm scared that he is going to see me."

" Well i'm here if you need anything and if it makes you feel better you can take my big pinguen."

" Thank you Luke."

" No problem, but like I said let me know if you need something."

" Oh fine."

And after that coversation with Alina i was kind of happy that she finally talked to me atleast for the secound time today, but I was worried about her and that ex-boyfriend of hers. But when did she get a boyfriend cause I don't remember her having on while we were friends. When i looked over at Alina again I saw her staring at something. When I looked towards the direction her eyes were looking at I saw a guy and he was walking towards us. That must be her ex-boyfriend. And when I looked back at Alina she was pale and started to shake and turned away from the direction she was faceing. I went towards her and pulled her into a hug. And she surprisingly hugged back.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Alina's P.O.V

" OH NO." Was all i could say. I saw that Sam was walking towards the us and I turned around as fast as I could. I then heard foot steps coming closer and closer to me. That is when i started to shake and cry, but that is when I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me towards their chest and their grip on my waist tightened up. When I looked up I saw the on and only Luke Hemmings. And i surprisingly put my arms around his tourso. And I felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt like their was no one else in the world and that the world stopped while i was in his arms, but it all ended when something happened and it wasn't a good something either.

Sorry if it's short but I hope you all like it and thank you so much for reading.