Chapter 21

Alina's P.O.V
After I felt the body rest itself beside me a hand pulled out one of my earbuds. I opened my eyes and looked over to see who this person would be. It was Michael. I took in a breath and released a sigh of relief." What are you doing here you don't have to go to school anymore remember?" " yeah and I'm glad but I wanted to come and visit you." " why me." " well why not you plus I haven't seen you In forever and I wanted to make sure you were ok after wheat happened." " ohhhh um yeah I'm fine I haven't had anything unusual happen unless you count getting thrown around like a rag doll every day as unusual but to me that's a normal everyday thing." " no that shouldn't be a normal everyday thing for you is it Crista again oh the things I would do I--!" " MICHAEL STOP ITS FINE I CAN STAND UP FOR MYSELF I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO BECAUSE I DESERVE WHAT I GET I DESERVE WHAT THEY DO TO ME!" " NO! YOU DONT DESERVE THAT NOBODY DESERVES THAT ESPECIALLY YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU DONT SEE IT DONT YOU HE LOVES YOU AND ITS NOT JUST HIM  ITS ME !" I paused in that moment in time. The words that came from his mouth. I don't know what to do I don't know how to feel anymore. My life has come to such a big complete mess at the moment but I look back and realize when hasn't my life been a mess.