Chapter 20

Alina's P.O.V
{ 1month later}

I still remember that letter and I still remember telling Luke how I've always felt, but it's been one month and I haven't talked to the guys since then and I have this bad feeling about something happening. As of right now I'm at school and it has been bad. Crista has been bothering me more then usual and I don't want to deal with it anymore. Today Taylor has a date with Ashton after school and I'm so happy that things are working out for them but I wish it was the same for me. I don't know how other people would deal with this but I really don't care. I just want to be happy and the strange thing is that I was mostly happy when I was with Luke,and the only reason why I haven't talked to him for so long is because I told him it would be safer for him not to be around me because whoever sent that letter must be watching me alot and it's not safe for anyone. "hey!" when I heard that I snapped out of my day dream. " Hi Taylor I can't wait for your date with Ash tonight." "I know maybe I can tell him how I really feel about him." " trust me i know he feels the same way for you don't worry about it." "Thanks. have you talked to Luke at all,it's been a month already that's pretty long." " I know I just want to keep him safe while he's back at home and for as long as he's got here." "that's understandable I just want you to be happy again." "thanks for the concern." "no problem." "I'll see you later than." "okay see ya." after that conversation with Taylor I started walking down the hall and to the front doors since I have free period. I walked over to a willow tree that the school has close to the field. once I sat down I took my phone out of my pocket and put my earbuds in and started to listen to "somewhere in Neverland" by all time low, and I started to close my eyes but I felt somebody sit by me. I opened my I eyes and saw......

Hope you like it thanks for reading this book.😊😋